All warranty is void if equipment is used in a commercial application where the product(s) do not carry one or many of the following approvals: UL, NSF, UTL, ETL.
The warranty is provided by the USA distributor, who is the warranty provider of all brands on our website with some exceptions for example: Baratza, Acaia, La Marzocco Linea Mini.
All statements made within are only applicable toward products that are covered by our service provider- Chris’ Coffee Service. Any products that carry a manufacturer warranty are void of this agreement. Products will be marked to denote which warranty they contain.
Parts and Labor for standard merchandise is supplied by our service company. Shipping is paid by the service company during the first 30-days after the order date. For all other inquires regarding warranty service, please read the Repairs & Service policy.
- Necessary service that is the direct result of scale build up IS NOT covered under warranty and is classified as misuse and abuse
- Preventable clogs in grinding mechanisms
- Failure to adhere to manufacturer recommended use (misuse and abuse)
- Failure to adhere to the resources provided on the product page or within our knowledge base
- Improper use not intended by the manufacturer i.e, machine intended for consumer use in use in a commercial application
- Damage sustained from shipping and handling
- Improper assembly
- Improper storage
- Removal of the product from the intended region of use i.e. using a 110v machine in a 220v environment
- Modification that alters the product manufacturers’ intent or modifications or service performed by anyone other than Chris’ Coffee Service
- Materials or products that are not manufactured by the product(s) manufacturer under warranty
- Acts of god, such as but are not limited to lightning, flood, power outages and surges, or fire.
- Wear and tear items such as o-rings, group gaskets, shower screens, etc.
- Any cosmetic flaws or imperfections as a result of handmade craftsmanship
- If a machine is being used in a commercial application and does not have a softening system installed, the warranty is automatically void
- Outside labor done by any other service company other than Chris' Coffee
- On site (residential) service. It is the responsibility of the customer to perform routine maintenance and repairs / replacements when and if needed, if you do not wish to ship your machine to us for the service.
- A new, replacement, machine is not covered under warranty.