Thank you for doing business with us. We understand that sometimes merchandise may need to be returned. Please see the below requirements for an acceptable return on any Summit, AccuCold, or PureTherm item.
Please note that all made-to-order models that include customizations are ineligible for return. Requirements For a Return Authorization:
● Merchandise must be in original unopened carton (Digital photographs may be requested to ensure packaging has not been opened. Opened packages will not be accepted).
● Merchandise must be undamaged and in new condition upon return to FSI.
● A minimum 25% restocking will be charged per item returned (restocking fee varies by model)
● Dealer is responsible for arranging freight of returned unit.
● No item may be returned after 30 days of original ship date from FSI’s facilities.
Email: email@example.com to request your RA if you have met all of the requirements for a products return. We will provide you with an RA for your item via email.
NOTE: Summit Appliance, Accucold, and PureTherm do not accept buyer's remorse returns.