ZLINE Kitchen and Bath products may be returned for a refund of the purchase price within 60 days from the delivery date. Please note, all returns are subject to shipping costs back to the manufacturer. These costs will be deducted from the customer’s total refund amount.
All returns and refunds are subject to and dependent on the following: ● Shipping charges for ZLINE products are as follows:
○ Parcel orders up to $300: $50 return shipping fee
○ Parcel orders over $300: $100 return shipping fee
○ Freight shipments up to 299 pounds: $200 return shipping fee ○ Freight shipments of 300-399 pounds: $300 return shipping fee ○ Freight shipments of 400-499 pounds: $400 return shipping fee ○ Freight shipments over 500 pounds: $500 return shipping fee
- Returns for refunds requested before 30 days from the delivery date are subject to the shipping charges outlined above. Returns after 30 days face an additional 20% restocking fee based off the original purchase price.
- Returns will only be accepted for a maximum of 60 days from the delivery date. Customers must inspect their ZLINE product upon arrival for damage in order to process a return or replacement within this timeframe.
- If products arrive damaged or defective, ZLINE will exchange them free of charge and arrange a prompt replacement. Please note, photographs and/or videos clearly showing damaged or defective products are required to process a replacement. Box damage does not count. The box must be opened and clear evidence of product damage needs to be apparent.
- Products should be opened and inspected upon delivery and any damage should be reported immediately. Damage claims reported after 5 days are subject to denial. ● Under no circumstances may products be replaced or returned after installation. ● All returns are subject to inspection and additional fees if returned unusable or damaged due to improper packing, installation, and/or modification in any way. Items must be in new condition and in original packaging to qualify for a full refund. ● Accessories such as chimneys, extensions, crown moldings, trim kits, etc., are not eligible for returns.
Prior to shipping, all products from ZLINE Vendor Premier Kitchen Direct are individually inspected to verify that they leave our facility in brand-new condition. We re-package all our products well so they arrive on your doorstep undamaged. If your item arrived damaged or defective, we are happy to arrange for a prompt replacement. However, we do not accept exchanges or returns on damaged product once the product has been installed or used. Contact our Customer Care Department at 1-800-807-6995 or info@premierkitchendirect within 48 hours of delivery of a damaged item to discuss replacement.
Before installing your unit, please test the item(s) for proper functionality by plugging it into the wall and testing the fan and lights. If unit does not work, please contact customer service right away.
Freight return policy:
- When you sign for delivery, even if the package appears only slightly damaged, please write "Package Damaged." If the package looks significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. In this case, please notify us so that we can expect the return shipment. Once the package returns to us we will send you a new one right away.
- If you have already accepted the package and notice missing or damaged parts, please contact us right away and we will ship replacement parts free of charge. We usually only have a 48-hour window to file freight claims. If we cannot replace the parts, our carrier will pick up the original package and we will send you a full replacement.
- If your product has a manufacturer's defect, we can either replace the defective part, or, if necessary, the entire unit.
All returns must have return authorization from Premier Kitchen Direct prior to return shipment. Shipping charges, customs duties, brokerage fees, and local taxes, are not refundable. Special-order items or altered items cannot be returned.