Kegco 24" Wide Homebrew Dual Tap Black Commercial/Residential Kegerator Model (HBK163B-2NK)
✓ Free Shipping In The Continental USA
✓ Need Help? Contact us: email@example.com
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
✓ Exclusive discounts available!
WHAT IS THE HBK163B?
Kegco's HBK163B-2NK Dual Faucet Homebrew Kegerator allows you to tap a choice of beers. Whether you are dispensing brews in commercial or residential settings, this specially designed home brew keg cooler is quiet enough for use in your kitchen or living room, yet durable enough to withstand frequent use in pubs and breweries.
This freestanding homebrew keg dispenser has a sleek matte black cabinet with a matching field-reversible door.
The HBK163B-2NK includes useful features like a removable built-in drip tray for catching overflow, a three-sided chrome guard rail, and rolling casters for fluid mobility.
WHY THE HBK163B?
This cooler's expansive 5.8 cu.ft. interior can hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. When used for fermentation purposes, it can house a 6 gallon bucket or carboy.
Durability & Functionality
A steel interior floor mat evenly distributes the weight of your kegs for increased interior stability when dispensing multiple ball lock kegs via the Kegco Exclusive 14" tall dual faucet tower. The homebrew kegerator can also be transformed into a regular all-refrigerator by inserting the three included wire shelves, giving you extra storage space for food and other beverages.
HOW IS THE PERFORMANCE?
The wide temperature range of the HBK163B-2NK can be set as low as 32 degrees Fahrenheit in order to dispense fresh beer and as high as 75 degrees for fermenting home brewed creations.
Fan Forced Cooling
A fan-forced cooling system circulates refrigerated air evenly through the interior to maintain optimal beverage conditions, and the Kegco Exclusive 14" tall air-cooled double faucet draft tower ensures your beer is as refreshing as possible upon pouring.
- This homebrew-ready keg dispenser can be used in commercial and residential settings and is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
- Convert the unit into a regular all-refrigerator by inserting the three included wire shelves when you aren't fermenting homebrew or dispensing and storing kegs
- The roomy 5.8 cu.ft. interior is large enough to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- With digital temperature controls that can be adjusted between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit, you have the ability to dispense kegged beer or use the refrigerator as a fermentation chamber
- Additional features include a Kegco Exclusive 14" tall air-cooled tower, removable built-in drip tray, chrome guard rail, easy roll casters, and internal LED light
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
- Converts to a refrigerator with 3 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands)
- Holds 1/2 barrels, full size kegs (15.5 gallons), 1/4 barrels, ponies (7.75 gallons), and 1/6 barrels (5 gallons)
- Matte black cabinet with matching black door
- Digital temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Can be set high enough for use as a fermentation chamber
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A great choice for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, and wine
- Easy roll casters provide convenient mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Steel interior floor mat ensures long-lasting durability and allows kegs to glide easily in and out of the cabinet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
This kegerator can fit one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. PLEASE NOTE: Will not accommodate an "A" system keg.
|Compressor (Parts Only)
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg
|3 Ball Lock/2 Pin Lock
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets
|Color / Material
|Number of Doors
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel
Dispense Kit Assembly Manual
Material Safety Data Sheet
Vinyl Wrap Template
All large items will ship LTL freight with threshold service. Tracking will be provided once the order has shipped. Please check orders at delivery for damage and note any damage on the delivery slip. Accept the package and contact us for a return.
LABOR - 12 MONTHS
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
PARTS - 60 MONTHS
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
We accept returns for items within the first 90 days of receiving your merchandise. You may return it for a prompt merchandise exchange, credit, or refund within 90 days of receiving your order. All merchandise must be returned in new condition (unused and in original factory packaging), with all original boxes (including all packaging materials), documentation, instructions, and accessories. All returns are subject to our inspection and approval. Items that are returned damaged or without proper packaging materials are subject up to a 25% restock fee. For all returns and cancellations that "shipped free" a shipping charge equal to the cost of the original shipment will be withheld from the refund. It is important to save all packaging and not destroy boxes in case of a return.
*All regular returns via UPS are free of charge. Personalized items, custom items and shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Return shipping charges on LTL items are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
To return an item for a refund or exchange, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will begin the return process.
Please Note: For all damage, wrong items, missing items or defects, please contact customer service right away for return or replacement instructions.