Kegco 61" Wide Triple Tap Black Commercial Kegerator Model (XCK-2460B)
✓ Free Shipping In The Continental USA
✓ Need Help? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
✓ Exclusive discounts available!
The Kegco XCK-2460B Commercial Kegerator is perfect for pubs, bars, restaurants and events. This beer dispenser has enough interior space to house three full-size kegs or a combination of smaller kegs.
With the ability to mount two draft arms, the keg cooler can be outfitted to serve from 2 up to 8 kegs at once! Forced air refrigeration keeps the beer in the kegs ice cold and and hoses direct cold air into each beer tower to ensure the line is cooled all the way to the faucet.
This beer dispenser includes two heavy duty adjustable shelves, providing the ultimate in versatility. You can store cans and bottles or keep mugs frosty on one side while dispensing multiple 5 gallon kegs from the other side! Built-in drip trays catch any drops after you fill a glass and route to an external drain, making daily maintenance a breeze.
Unit is configured with one single faucet and one dual faucet stainless steel draft beer tower ( images may show other possible faucet configurations)
This commercial grade kegerator is NSF compliant and ETL sanitation listed to dispense beer, wine, kombucha, cold-brew coffee and other beverages in busy bars and restaurants
Magnetic gaskets, self closing doors, and security locks make for a secure system in public or private settings
Two separate knockouts allow for external mounting of co2 or nitrogen tanks
Spacious interior can accommodate up to two full size or pony kegs, up to three quarter slim kegs, and up to seven five gallon kegs
Constructed of sturdy steel with a smooth black exterior finish and an attractive stainless steel top, the stylish Kegco XCK-2460B Beer Keg Cooler has been built to withstand the demands of commercial use.
Thanks to a stainless steel interior ceiling and walls and a rubber floor mat that reduces the shock of heavy kegs on the stainless steel floor, this kegerator is sure to provide reliable performance for years to come.
For added convenience, internal lighting illuminates the cabinet for effortless adjustments to your dispense system, and the interior hoses that direct cool air into the draft arm and drain beer from the drip tray to an external drain have been effortlessly tucked out of the way. The XCK-2460B was designed for built-in or freestanding applications, so the cooling unit is easily accessible from the front of the unit.
- Keg Storage Capacities:
- Three (3) Full Size / 1/2-Barrel (15.5 Gal.)
- Three (3) Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel Short (7.75 Gal.)
- Five (5) 1/4-Barrel Slim (7.75 Gal.) or
- Nine (9) 1/6-Barrel (5.23 Gal.)
- 2-Door Design
- Digital Temperature Display
- Continuous Cold Air Channeled Through Tower to Ensure Cold Product
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Top
- Two Built-In Drip Trays with External Drains
- Stainless Steel Interior Walls and Ceiling
- Rubber Floor Mat Reduces Shock on Cabinet Interior
- Magnetic Gaskets Provide Positive Door Sealing
- Self-Closing Doors with Locks
- Interior Lighting
- Refrigeration System Utilizes Ozone Friendly R134a Refrigerant
- CFC-Free Foamed-in-Placed Polyurethane Insulation
- Designed for Built-in or Freestanding Use
- Refrigeration System Accessible From the Front
- Two knockouts for Remote CO2 or Nitrogen Tank
- Black Finish
- 25% More Energy Efficient Design Saves You Money Each Month!
- ETL Listed for Commercial Use
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Continuous cold air is channeled to the tower to ensure beer is dispensed ice cold
- Self-closing doors feature locks for added security and magnetic gaskets to provide a positive door seal
- Internal lighting conveniently illuminates the cabinet to make adjustments to your dispense system effortless
- Two knockkouts allow you to mount your CO2 or nitrogen tank remotely
- ETL listed commercial-grade unit is 25% more energy efficient to save you money every month.
- Height: 36.2"
- Width: 60.8"
- Depth: 24.5"
- Labor: 1
- Parts: 1
- Compressor (Parts Only): 5
- Key Features
- Built-in Capable: Yes
- Security Lock: Yes
- Keg Coupler: No
- Regulator: No
- CO2 Tank: No
- Cleaning Kit: No
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size / 1/2-Barrel: 3
- Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel: 3
- 1/4-Barrel Slim: 5
- 1/6-Barrel: 9
- Cabinet: Black
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: No
- Casters: No
- Draft Beer Tower
- Diameter: 3"
- Color / Material: Black
- Number of Doors: 2
- Door Handle: Yes
- Field Reversible: No
- Accepts Custom Overlay Panel: No
- Cooling System
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Automatic
- Front Ventilation: Yes
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 120 V
All large items will ship LTL freight with threshold service. Tracking will be provided once the order has shipped. Please check orders at delivery for damage and note any damage on the delivery slip. Accept the package and contact us for a return.
LABOR - 12 MONTHS
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
PARTS - 60 MONTHS
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
We accept returns for items within the first 90 days of receiving your merchandise. You may return it for a prompt merchandise exchange, credit, or refund within 90 days of receiving your order. All merchandise must be returned in new condition (unused and in original factory packaging), with all original boxes (including all packaging materials), documentation, instructions, and accessories. All returns are subject to our inspection and approval. Items that are returned damaged or without proper packaging materials are subject up to a 25% restock fee. For all returns and cancellations that "shipped free" a shipping charge equal to the cost of the original shipment will be withheld from the refund. It is important to save all packaging and not destroy boxes in case of a return.
*All regular returns via UPS are free of charge. Personalized items, custom items and shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Return shipping charges on LTL items are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
To return an item for a refund or exchange, send an email to email@example.com with your order number and we will begin the return process.
Please Note: For all damage, wrong items, missing items or defects, please contact customer service right away for return or replacement instructions.