Quick Mill LUCCA M58 Espresso Machine With Dual Boiler
✓ Free Shipping In The Continental USA
✓ Need Help? Contact us: email@example.com
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
✓ Exclusive discounts available!
The LUCCA M58 is a stainless steel dual boiler, rotary pump, E61 espresso machine with a built-in PID and shot timer that can be direct plumbed or run on its built-in reservoir. Built exclusively for Clive by Quick Mill in Italy and customizable.
Who is it for?
The espresso lover who holds aesthetic and delicious espresso to be of equal importance. With a PID and commercial standard 58mm group head, you can pull shots just how the roaster intended or just as easily go off the reservation and experiment with new recipes. You want every shot to be a ritualistic experience. Grinding, tamping, lifting the M58's polished stainless steel brew lever, watching the espresso drip from its included bottomless portafilter. Plus, you need enough steam power for when your milk-with-a-spot-of-coffee friends are over.
Why did we make it?
We wanted to build the espresso machine of our dreams. Simple, beautiful, and capable of pulling fantastic shots with ease. The LUCCA M58 as this is one of our best-selling machines, and our go-to when we want to nerd out with a new single origin. Every touchpoint and detail is designed and built for both quality and to bring a sense of joy to every shot. We include a bottomless portafilter because we know most home baristas love them. Its navy PID matches its pressure gauges. This extends to the inside of the machine, where we've outfitted the M58 with modern stainless steel boilers and 1400W heating elements. This makes for unrivaled durability, and also means that in 1 minute 30 seconds the machine can pull a shot, steam 12oz of milk, and be back at its target temp for the next drink. That's faster than most baristas operate, so you can serve a party of any size. Or, just pull that morning espresso without waking the family thanks to its rotary pump.
Designed and manufactured by Quick Mill, the LUCCA M58 is a dual boiler espresso machine built to bring traditional Italian espresso to the home. With its rounded panels, blue gauges, joystick controls, and customizable with handmade hardwoods, the M58 is equally beautiful as it is durable. Now available with flow control!
Matte black comes standard with walnut knobs and a walnut portafilter. Chrome with walnut, maple, and bubinga includes the joysticks (2) and wood portafilter. Does not include wood panels featured in the pictures.
- Wood-handled stainless steel tamper
- Bottomless portafilter
- Double-spouted portafilter
- Double basket (18g)
- Triple basket (20g)
- Blind basket
- 2-hole and 3-hole steam tips
- Cleaning brush
- Direct plumb kit
- Drain pan attachment
- Home Barista Starter Kit
- Coffee School: Intro to Espresso
- 3-year parts and labor warranty
- 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects for wood panels
- 2 bar steam pressure
- Stainless steel boilers with 1400W heating elements
- E61 group head
- Resettable hi-limit to protect the heating element
- PID temperature control
- Integrated shot timer accurate to the tenth of a second
- Steam and pump pressure gauges
- Heating indicator lights
- No-burn, stainless steel steam and hot water arms
- Joystick steam and hot water valves
- Direct plumb option (braided water line included)
- Brew boiler: Stainless steel, .75L
- Steam Boiler: Stainless steel, 1.4L
- Reservoir: 3L (with low water sensor)
- Height: 16.5 in
- Width: 12.50 in
- Depth: 18.50 in
- Weight: 71 lbs
- Material: Stainless steel
- Drip Tray: Stainless steel
- Drip Tray Cover: Stainless steel
- Drip Tray Capacity: 1.66 L / 56 oz
- Drainable Drip Tray: Yes, drain kit included
- Reservoir or Plumbed: Both
- Capacity: 3 L / 100 oz
- Material: BPA free plastic
- Removable: Yes
- Low Water Shutoff: Yes
- Material: Stainless steel
- No Burn (Insulated): Yes
- Wand Movement: Articulating, full rotation
- Steam Tip Holes: 2 and 3 hole included
- Optional Steam Tips: Yes
- Temperature: Yes
- Brew Temperature Adjustment: Individual degree (Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Steam Boiler Adjustment: Individual degree (Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Display Type: LCD
- Display Can Be Disabled: No
- Integrated Shot Timer: Yes
- Built-In On/Off Timer: No
- Display Cleaning Reminder: No
- Pre-Infusion: Yes, when plumbed in
- Flow Profiling: No
- Volumetric Dosing: No
- Pressure Gauges: 2, pump pressure and steam boiler pressure
- Material: Stainless steel
- Materials: Chrome plated brass body, plastic handle with balancing chrome tip
- Type: Commercial 58 mm
- Portafilters Included: 2 (spouted and bottomless)
- Baskets Included: Double, triple, and backflush disk for cleaning
- Tamper Included: Yes
- Type: E61, lever activated
- Maintenance: Urnex Full Circle or Cafiza backflush detergent
- Material: Stainless steel
- Brew Boiler Size: 0.75 L / 25.36 oz
- Steam Boiler Size: 1.4 L / 47.4 oz
- Steam Speed:
- Brew Boiler Power: 1400 W
- Steam Boiler Power: 1400 W
- Boilers Automatically Fill: Yes
- Insulated: From the bottom
- Heating Element Access: Yes, velcro wrap
- Pump Type: Rotary vane, Fluid-o-Tech brand
- Recommended Brew Pressure: 9 bar
- Adjustable Brew Pressure: Yes, externally through side panel
- Recommended Application: Home or office
- Commercial Certifications: N/A
- Max Wattage: 1400
- Plug Type: Standard 15 amp
- All orders placed by 3:00 pm ET, Monday-Friday, will be shipped that day.
- Over-sized shipments weighing more than 10 lbs. may take up to 5 business days for standard delivery.
- All orders sent to a PO box must be shipped via a USPS method.
- All orders sent to a US military base must be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
- All North Carolina orders containing tobacco products are subject to current tobacco laws and taxes, which will automatically be added to your invoice. Remittance of taxes on orders shipped outside of North Carolina is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- All orders sent to Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Indiana, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Montana, Oregon, Utah, Vermont, Washington and Wisconsin must be shipped via a USPS method.
- Flammable/hazardous items must be shipped UPS Ground.
- UPS business days do NOT include Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
- USPS business days do NOT include Sundays or holidays.
- All shipments Freight on Board (FOB) Burlington, NC. Risk of loss is on the Purchaser during transport and shipment. Title to, and ownership of all goods passes from Seller to the Purchaser in Burlington, North Carolina, and the Purchaser takes all responsibility for the shipment. By arranging for transportation of the goods, Seller is providing a service to, and acting on behalf of Purchaser. By utilizing this service from Seller, Purchaser is representing that he/she is acting in a fashion compliant with his/her local and state laws regarding the purchase, transportation, and delivery of the goods. The Purchaser represents that he/she is of lawful age and has obtained any required permission, paid any required fees, is working through properly licensed intermediaries where required, is legally entitled to take possession of the goods and is legally entitled to take quantities ordered.
After three unsuccessful delivery attempts, UPS will return your package to Quality Importers Incs.com. All return freight charges will be passed on to the consumer.
XIKAR Lifetime Warranty Information
We are proud to offer our lifetime warranty on XIKAR products. Visit www.XIKAR.com/xi-warranty to request warranty service and we will help you resolve any issue. XIKAR reserves the right to repair, or replace at our discretion. Returned items may be replaced with a refurbished equivalent, depending on the age and condition of the return.
If you need to request warranty service, please visit XIKAR.com, where you can quickly and easily request warranty service, receive instructions for service and track the progress of the request though all the steps until completion.
- 1. Create an account and register warranty service requests 24 hours|day, 7 days|week
- 2. Track your service request online, including delivery confirmation at XIKAR
- 3. Fast and continuous communication with via email notifications
All Xikar lighters, cutters, hygrometers, humidor and travel cases are eligible for the Limited Lifetime Warranty. Items that have been tampered with or only contain physical damage (scratches or by regular use over time)are not covered under the Limited Lifetime Warranty and will be rejected upon receipt. The customer is responsible for sending the item in to us; once it is received we will send email updates throughout the process.
Ineligible Items: Butane, Boveda, PG solution, Crystal Jars or Bars, shattered ashtrays, and protective sheath covers.
Customers sending in returns from Canada are responsible for the shipping fee to and from our main warehouse; orders that have not been paid in full will not be fulfilled/shipped until payment has been received. Any active returns with an open balance past 1 year will be closed until that customer reaches out for payment.
International returns from overseas (Europe, Asia, Africa, Etc) would need to contact that countries designated distributor for a replacement.
XIKAR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REPAIR OR REPLACE WITH A REFURBISHED EQUIVALENT OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE.
All Palio lighters and cutters are eligible for the Lifetime Warranty. All returns must be sent in to our main warehouse (Weston, FL) with a $7 processing fee payment (Check or Money Order).
Cigar Caddy travel cases are covered under a lifetime guarantee as advertised on the bottom sticker of the case. Customers would need to reach out to us in order to take advantage of the warranty for repair/replacement. The customer is responsible for sending the item in to us; once it is received we will send email updates throughout the process.
HYDRA, DIV PRO, HYGROSET, GET-A-GRIP, SHURIKEN, STINKY, HUMIDOR SUPREME
The above-mentioned Family of Brands have a 1-year warranty upon the original date of purchase. Customer must present proof of purchase in order to take advantage of the warranty program.
Replacement pieces are covered as long as the warranty is still valid on the item (refer to the original purchase date).
Click Here and fill out the form to register for your product warranty.
* Warranty becomes valid when the registration card is completely filled out, which must be within 90 days from the date of purchase.
Any shortages, overages, damages or manufacturer defects must be reported within 10 days of receipt. After that period, a 20% restocking fee will apply. Please check all merchandise carefully upon receipt. If a product is damaged during shipment, please call our Customer Support Department at 1-800-807-6995 and we will contact the carrier and arrange for a merchandise return.
When making a return, please include all original packing materials, accessories and manuals. Merchandise must be unused and received in original condition. Used merchandise is non-returnable.
Note: Merchandise shipped by freight truck must be inspected, and any damage noted on the Bill of Lading before the driver leaves. Failure to comply will result in an inability to process a damage/loss claim for merchandise.
All items, including style, color selection and prices are subject to availability and can change without notice. Typographic and/or photographic errors are subject to correction.