LaSpaziale LUCCA A53 Mini V2 Espresso Machine Tank Only
✓ Free Shipping In The Continental USA
✓ Need Help? Contact us: email@example.com
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
✓ Exclusive discounts available!
The Lucca A53 Minie V2 is based on the reputable Vivaldi II espresso machine. This dual boiler machine is tank-only with volumetric shot dosing, pre-infusion, and an optional add-on shot timer. It also has Bluetooth connectivity to sync with the S1 Timer App available on Apple App Store to program automatic machine heat-up and cool-down by date and time. The LUCCA A53 V2 is now equipped with an automatic 3-second pre-infusion, a double and triple precision basket, and an updated automatic on/off programmable timer.
Who is it for?
The LUCCA A53 Mini is for the home barista who wants a commercial experience. Its easy-to-use programmable features make pulling great shots and steaming milk back-to-back the perfect suitor for your next dinner party. If you want an espresso machine that offers commercial looks and power but need something to fit in your home, the LUCCA A53 Mini makes this easy with a small footprint and front-loading reservoir.
Why did we make it?
We saw a commercial machine with great in-home potential and turned it into one of the most versatile and well-loved home espresso machines out there. By updating the design and interface, we built a machine that makes pulling great shots easy and one we'd all be proud to have in our kitchen. We use this machine daily at Clive HQ in Portland and assure you it will stand the test of time.
- Walnut, Bubinga, & Maple: wood panels, wood steam knob, and wood bottomless portafilter
- Oscar Water Softening Pouch
- LUCCA stainless steel tamper
- Double spouted portafilter
- Bottomless portafilter
- IMS Double basket (18g)
- IMS Triple basket (20g)
- Blind basket
- Pre-infusion chamber
- 15 amp converter cord
- Cleaning brush
- Home Barista Starter Kit
- Coffee School: Intro to Espresso
- 3-year parts and labor warranty (1-year for commercial use)
- 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects for wood panels
- Volumetric dosing adjustable through the touchpad
- Bluetooth connectivity and S1 Timer App available on Apple App Store
- One degree group temperature adjustability indicated by LED display
- Dual gauge displays pump pressure and steam boiler pressure
- Swivel stainless steel steam arm
- Steam tip with 4 smaller .9 mm holes
- Brew boiler: Nickel plated brass, .45L
- Steam boiler: Nickel plated brass, 1.2L
- Reservoir: 2.4L, BPA Free
- ETL certified for commercial use
|Stainless steel (Black plastic side panels, or optional wood)
|Matte black plastic
|Drip Tray Cover:
|Drip Tray Capacity:
|1.6 L / 54 oz
|Drainable Drip Tray:
|Yes, with optional drain kit
|Reservoir or Plumbed:
|2.4 L / 81 oz
|BPA free plastic
|Low Water Shutoff:
|No Burn (Insulated):
|Articulating, full rotation
|Steam Tip Holes:
|Optional Steam Tips:
|Digital temperature control
|Brew Temperature Adjustment:
|Individual degree, Celsius
|Steam Boiler Adjustment:
|Individual degree, Celsius
|Light up numerical display (numbers blink to indicate heating)
|Display Can Be Disabled:
|Integrated Shot Timer:
|Built-In On/Off Timer:
|Display Cleaning Reminder:
|2, pump pressure and steam boiler pressure
|Cup warming tray
|Portafilters & Tampers
|Chrome plated brass body with plastic handle
|Commercial 53mm (deeper baskets hold as much as 58mm equivalents)
|2 (double spouted and bottomless)
|Double basket holds up to 18 grams, triple basket holds up to 22 grams, and backflush disk for cleaning
|Semi-saturated, electronic solenoid activated
|Urnex Biocaf or Cafiza backflush detergent
|Nickel plated brass
|Brew Boiler Size:
|0.45 L / 15.2 oz
|Steam Boiler Size:
|1.2 L / 40.6 oz
|Brew Boiler Power:
|Steam Boiler Power:
|Boilers Automatically Fill:
|Heating Element Access:
|Steam boiler element accessible from top, brew boiler accessible horizontally
|Recommended Brew Pressure:
|Adjustable Brew Pressure:
|3 years for home use, 1 year for commercial use
|Home, office or business
|20 amp (comes with standard 15 amp converter)
10 Day Love It Guarantee
Home espresso is a big investment. We want to make sure that you are 100% in love with your new setup. You have 10 days to return your machine to us without risk. While we can't pay for the shipping on the way back if you change your mind (we absolutely will if there is a problem), we can make the rest of the process as easy as possible.
Returns & Product Exchanges
After placing your order, there are 48 hours of processing time to fulfill your order. We offer free shipping and a 10-day love-it guarantee return policy from the day your order is delivered.
To exchange an item, please return it using the return process detailed below and place a new order online or over the phone for the item you want.
We accept unused smallware returns up to 10 days from the date the order was delivered. We will send a return label and deduct the cost of the return shipping from the refunded amount, plus a 5% restocking fee. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate your return.
Espresso machine and grinder parts are non-returnable.
Espresso Machine and Grinder Returns
Returns are accepted up to 10 days from the date the order was delivered. Machines MUST be returned in the original packaging. If you don't have the original packaging, it can be purchased and shipped to you ($40.00 will be deducted from your refund).
We will provide a return label for non-palletized machines for a flat rate of $50, which will be deducted from your refund. Palletized machines include the Linea Mini, GS3, S2 EK, Pro 800, and Duo MN/DE.
Machine returns will receive a 10% restocking fee, unless you are exchanging for a product of equal or greater value.
Please note that Open Box, Like New, and Factory Blemished items are non-returnable.
Repackaging your Machine
Please be sure to repackage the items you are returning in the same way that you received them. Once a return is initiated, we will send you draining and repackaging instructions. Returned items in need of cleaning or repair due to inadequate or improper repackaging will be charged a 20% damage fee of the purchase price. If the damaged return is being exchanged for a product of equal or greater value, the damage fee may be waived or reduced.
Initiating a Return
To start a return simply contact email@example.com. We will respond with the necessary repackaging instructions and email you a return label. You are welcome to use your own shipping service for return shipping. If you use your own shipping service, we highly recommend insuring it for the full retail value. If the item is damaged, we may not be able to credit you for the full amount.
Once we receive your return package, it will be inspected, and a refund will be issued to your card, minus any shipping, restocking, or damage fees (if any). We will notify you via email after your items are received and after we have credited your card.
If you encounter a problem with your equipment purchase, we are here to help. Please read through to understand how we will take care of any issue that arises with your machine.
How to obtain warranty service:
All warranty work is done by our contracted service provider. Some manufacturers, such as Baratza Grinders, do perform their own warranty service.
When you contact us please note that we will try to troubleshoot the issue remotely, so please have the machine in front of you so that you can perform a few basic diagnostic actions. If we are unable to resolve your issue we will provide you with detailed information on how to return your machine to our service department. To receive the best warranty service experience it is important to keep your machine's original packaging; Premier Kitchen Direct will assume no liability for machines transported outside of their original packaging.
To receive warranty, troubleshooting, and technical support, you must provide proof of purchase in the form of your original order number. For orders placed online or over the phone, this information would have been emailed to you at order confirmation and also included on the packing slip.
What the warranty covers:
Replacement parts and labor costs to correct defects in materials and workmanship are covered for a given period from the original delivery date. Please see your machine's product page for warranty coverage period information.
- Shipping costs within 10 days of receipt of machine related to warranty replacements or repairs will be covered by Premier Kitchen Direct. This means we will pay for UPS ground shipment costs both ways. Expedited shipping costs above those for UPS Ground, such as UPS Next Day Air, will not be reimbursed. After 10 days, the customer is responsible for shipping items to the specified return address, and we will pay the shipping costs back to the customer (full shipping insurance for the value of the machine will be available for an additional fee).
What the warranty does not cover:
- After 10 days, the customer is responsible for shipping costs to the service provider and we pay to ship the item back to the customer.
- Warranty does not cover any freight shipping.
- On-site labor or labor at a facility other than the designated service provider.
- General "wear and tear" on parts that are subject to deterioration due to normal use, such as gaskets, filters, grinder burrs, plastic parts like bean hoppers, and so on.
- Regular maintenance items, including but not limited to: group head gaskets, dispersion screens, vacuum breakers, expansion valve/OPV seats, safety valves.
- Problems related to water damage, poor water quality, and scaling. This is by far the most common cause of espresso machine failure. Please ensure your water quality is suitable for espresso machines to prevent these issues which will not be covered by warranty.
- Usage of product in a commercial environment.
- Products for which the applicable serial number has been removed or altered.
- Any product that has been damaged or rendered defective as a result of an accident, abuse, misuse, lack of reasonable and necessary maintenance/cleaning, neglect, faulty installation, mishandling, damage during shipment, line power surge, or any external causes.
- Operation of the product outside the parameters stated in the user documentation that shipped with product.
- Usage of parts not manufactured by the original manufacturer, including installation of PID devices.
- Modification or service by anyone other than the service provider.
- Acts of God, such as lightning, flood, power outage, swarms of locusts, or fire.
- The cost of installations of routine maintenance items, such as gaskets, o-rings, grinding burrs, and other normal wear and tear items.
- Expedited shipping cost of parts to customer for self-repair.
- Glass or ceramic products such Inker, Chemex, Hario, and Yama are excluded from warranty. Please call us as soon as possible for replacement if your order arrives broken. Unfortunately, we cannot replace broken items if shipped internationally. Items shipped overseas are done so at the buyer's risk.
- Espresso machines, grinders, parts, and small wares taken or shipped outside of the 50 United States.
Additional Warranty Notes
- Warranties are not transferrable.
- If after inspection of the machine, we find the machine is in proper working order (operator error), we will not reimburse shipping costs and the customer must pay for return shipping.
- We cannot provide return shipping for machines without their original packaging.
- In some cases, we may send a replacement machine instead of repairing the original machine. We reserve the right to determine whether we will repair or replace your equipment.
- In the event that a machine is being replaced under warranty, the original machine must be returned before the replacement will be released.
Please see your machine's product page for warranty coverage period information.