Quick Mill LUCCA X58 Espresso Machine
✓ Free Shipping In The Continental USA
✓ Need Help? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
✓ Exclusive discounts available!
What is it?
The LUCCA X58 is a stainless steel heat exchanger with an E61 group head, a vibratory pump, and a built-in PID with an integrated shot timer. It runs off its internal 3L reservoir. Built exclusively byQuick Mill.
Who is it for?
You're searching for something unique. You need a powerhouse to achieve that perfectly creamy, silky smooth microfoam. Space might be limited, but you're not willing to sacrifice performance or design. The machine of your dreams encompasses a traditional, romantic design with a touch of modern technology in one sleek, compact package.
Why do we carry it?
As our second collaboration with Quick Mill, the LUCCA X58 is the stylish and efficient heat exchanger of our dreams. Aesthetically, it's similar to the widely adored M58, from the cup rail, curved side panels, mesh style drip tray, and the favored joystick steam and hot water knobs. Every detail is intentional and beautiful. Quick Mill's been manufacturing espresso machines since 1945 and continues to produce quality pieces built with only premium materials to last for many years to come.
- Wood-handled stainless steel tamper
- Double-spouted portafilter
- Bottomless portafilter
- Single basket (14g)
- Double basket (18g)
- Triple basket (20g)
- Blind basket
- 2-hole, 3-hole and 4-hole steam tips
- Home Barista Starter Kit
- Coffee School: Intro to Espresso
- 3-year parts and labor warranty
- Heat exchanger
- E61 group head
- Vibratory pump
- PID controller
- Integrated shot timer accurate to the tenth of a second
- Boiler and pump pressure gauges
- No-burn, insulated steam and hot water arms
- Joystick steam and hot water knobs
- Removable drip tray
- Boiler: Stainless steel, 1.8L
- Reservoir: 2.5 L (BPA free plastic)
|Drip Tray Cover:
|Drip Tray Capacity:
|Drainable Drip Tray:
|Reservoir or Plumbed:
|BPA free plastic
|Low Water Shutoff:
|No Burn (Insulated):
|Articulating, full rotation
|Steam Tip Holes:
|Optional Steam Tips:
|3, 4 hole tips included
|Digital temperature control
|Steam Boiler Adjustment:
|Individual degree (fahrenheit or celsius)
|Display Can Be Disabled:
|Integrated Shot Timer:
|Built-In On/Off Timer:
|Display Cleaning Reminder:
|2, pump pressure and steam boiler pressure
|Cup Warming Tray
|Portafilters & Tampers
|Chrome plated brass
|2 (double spouted and bottomless)
|Single, double, triple and backflush disc for cleaning
|Biocaf, Urnex Full Circle or Cafiza backflush detergent
|Brew Boiler Size:
|Steam Boiler Size:
|Steam Boiler Power:
|Boilers Automatically Fill:
|Heating Element Access:
|Recommended Brew Pressure:
|Adjustable Brew Pressure:
|Home or office
|Standard 15 amp
Returns & Product Exchanges
After placing your order, there are 48 hours of processing time to fulfill your order. We offer free shipping and a 10-day love-it guarantee return policy from the day your order is delivered.
To exchange an item, please return it using the return process detailed below and place a new order online or over the phone for the item you want.
We accept unused smallware returns up to 10 days from the date the order was delivered. We will send a return label and deduct the cost of the return shipping from the refunded amount, plus a 5% restocking fee. Please email email@example.com to initiate your return.
Espresso machine and grinder parts are non-returnable.
Espresso Machine and Grinder Returns
Returns are accepted up to 10 days from the date the order was delivered. Machines MUST be returned in the original packaging. If you don't have the original packaging, it can be purchased and shipped to you ($40.00 will be deducted from your refund).
We will provide a return label for non-palletized machines for a flat rate of $50, which will be deducted from your refund. Palletized machines include the Linea Mini, GS3, S2 EK, Pro 800, and Duo MN/DE.
Machine returns will receive a 10% restocking fee, unless you are exchanging for a product of equal or greater value.
Please note that Open Box, Like New, and Factory Blemished items are non-returnable.
Repackaging your Machine
Please be sure to repackage the items you are returning in the same way that you received them. Once a return is initiated, we will send you draining and repackaging instructions. Returned items in need of cleaning or repair due to inadequate or improper repackaging will be charged a 20% damage fee of the purchase price. If the damaged return is being exchanged for a product of equal or greater value, the damage fee may be waived or reduced.
Initiating a Return
To start a return simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond with the necessary repackaging instructions and email you a return label. You are welcome to use your own shipping service for return shipping. If you use your own shipping service, we highly recommend insuring it for the full retail value. If the item is damaged, we may not be able to credit you for the full amount.
Once we receive your return package, it will be inspected, and a refund will be issued to your card, minus any shipping, restocking, or damage fees (if any). We will notify you via email after your items are received and after we have credited your card.
If you encounter a problem with your equipment purchase, we are here to help. Please read through to understand how we will take care of any issue that arises with your machine.
How to obtain warranty service:
All warranty work is done by our contracted service provider. Some manufacturers, such as Baratza Grinders, do perform their own warranty service.
When you contact us please note that we will try to troubleshoot the issue remotely, so please have the machine in front of you so that you can perform a few basic diagnostic actions. If we are unable to resolve your issue we will provide you with detailed information on how to return your machine to our service department. To receive the best warranty service experience it is important to keep your machine's original packaging; Premier Kitchen Direct will assume no liability for machines transported outside of their original packaging.
To receive warranty, troubleshooting, and technical support, you must provide proof of purchase in the form of your original order number. For orders placed online or over the phone, this information would have been emailed to you at order confirmation and also included on the packing slip.
What the warranty covers:
Replacement parts and labor costs to correct defects in materials and workmanship are covered for a given period from the original delivery date. Please see your machine's product page for warranty coverage period information.
- Shipping costs within 10 days of receipt of machine related to warranty replacements or repairs will be covered by Premier Kitchen Direct. This means we will pay for UPS ground shipment costs both ways. Expedited shipping costs above those for UPS Ground, such as UPS Next Day Air, will not be reimbursed. After 10 days, the customer is responsible for shipping items to the specified return address, and we will pay the shipping costs back to the customer (full shipping insurance for the value of the machine will be available for an additional fee).
What the warranty does not cover:
- After 10 days, the customer is responsible for shipping costs to the service provider and we pay to ship the item back to the customer.
- Warranty does not cover any freight shipping.
- On-site labor or labor at a facility other than the designated service provider.
- General "wear and tear" on parts that are subject to deterioration due to normal use, such as gaskets, filters, grinder burrs, plastic parts like bean hoppers, and so on.
- Regular maintenance items, including but not limited to: group head gaskets, dispersion screens, vacuum breakers, expansion valve/OPV seats, safety valves.
- Problems related to water damage, poor water quality, and scaling. This is by far the most common cause of espresso machine failure. Please ensure your water quality is suitable for espresso machines to prevent these issues which will not be covered by warranty.
- Usage of product in a commercial environment.
- Products for which the applicable serial number has been removed or altered.
- Any product that has been damaged or rendered defective as a result of an accident, abuse, misuse, lack of reasonable and necessary maintenance/cleaning, neglect, faulty installation, mishandling, damage during shipment, line power surge, or any external causes.
- Operation of the product outside the parameters stated in the user documentation that shipped with product.
- Usage of parts not manufactured by the original manufacturer, including installation of PID devices.
- Modification or service by anyone other than the service provider.
- Acts of God, such as lightning, flood, power outage, swarms of locusts, or fire.
- The cost of installations of routine maintenance items, such as gaskets, o-rings, grinding burrs, and other normal wear and tear items.
- Expedited shipping cost of parts to customer for self-repair.
- Glass or ceramic products such Inker, Chemex, Hario, and Yama are excluded from warranty. Please call us as soon as possible for replacement if your order arrives broken. Unfortunately, we cannot replace broken items if shipped internationally. Items shipped overseas are done so at the buyer's risk.
- Espresso machines, grinders, parts, and small wares taken or shipped outside of the 50 United States.
Additional Warranty Notes
- Warranties are not transferrable.
- If after inspection of the machine, we find the machine is in proper working order (operator error), we will not reimburse shipping costs and the customer must pay for return shipping.
- We cannot provide return shipping for machines without their original packaging.
- In some cases, we may send a replacement machine instead of repairing the original machine. We reserve the right to determine whether we will repair or replace your equipment.
- In the event that a machine is being replaced under warranty, the original machine must be returned before the replacement will be released.
Please see your machine's product page for warranty coverage period information.