Order Information & Policies
Shop with confidence anytime 24/7 when it is convenient for you. Our easy to use website will allow you to place orders at any time of day or night.
Order By Phone
Our knowledgeable staff is available to assist you with completing an order over the phone should you require additional assistance. Premier Kitchen Direct clients should contact our dedicated customer service team at 1-800-807-6995.
Order By Email
Do you have a question or need help applying a coupon code? Simply reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Cancelling An Order
Orders that are cancelled within 24 hours - as long as it is prior to shipment - may be eligible for a full refund. Full refunds will only be issued if the product has not been packed OR shipped. This can be addressed on a case by case basis.
Orders that are cancelled after a product has shipped may be required to pay re-stocking and/or return shipping costs. Please view each vendors policies on their product pages.
Premier Kitchen Direct accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit, debit, and gift cards. A card is charged in full at the time an order is placed. Retain cards as returns and credits are applied to the original form of payment. Call us if you need to utilize two forms of payment.
PayPal allows members to have a personal account linked to any bank account or credit card for easy payment at checkout. Paypal will be charged in full at the time an order is placed.
Premier Kitchen Direct offers multiple payment plans to qualified customers. Options vary by item and/or order total. See the item detail page for an item's eligibility and plan details.
- Klarna helps you elevate your shopping game. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you’ll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. It's shopping the way it should be. Effortless, safe and fun.
- For more information on Klarna, please click here.
Sales & Use Tax
Shipping & Delivery
Order Confirmation: Customer must provide a valid E-mail address during the checkout process. All orders are subject to verification and approval. All approved orders will be accompanied by an E-mail confirmation from our secure payment server. All shipped orders will be followed by an E-mail confirmation including tracking number(s) and shipping carrier contact information.
Shipping: We use a variety of shipping methods to get your products to you as quickly and efficiently as possible. For small parcel items, we will ship either via FedEx or UPS. Larger items will ship LTL or freight.
We currently only ship to the contiguous 48 United States.
Items eligible for return must be initiated within 30 days from the order delivery date. For orders placed November 1st through December 15th of the current year returns must be initiated by January 31st of the following year or 30 days from the order delivery date, whichever is later.
Refunds for returns go to the original form of payment less fees that are item dependent to include, but not limited to shipping and restocking fees. For details on return shipping and fees, please contact Customer Service. Refunds processed prior to receipt of the returned item, that after inspection do not meet the conditions stated on the return authorization or communicated to our customer service representative, will result in Premier Kitchen Direct charging the refunded amount back to the existing payment method on file. We try to process refunds within 7 business days.
Prior to placing an order please refer to the product detail page for specific return information by manufacturer.
Return Conditions and Exclusions
Returnable items must arrive back in original condition. Products must be new, unused, unaltered, uninstalled, not previously laundered or assembled e.g. no cut or clipped wires, no contact with water and no writing on the shipping carton to include all original packaging and accessories. Items sold in Multiple Quantities must be returned in the minimum multiple quantity they were sold in.
- Products and packaging not in original condition will not be accepted for return.
- Any return labels must be used within 10 business days of receipt. Delayed returns may not be eligible for refund.
- Visible or concealed damage must be reported within 24 hours of receipt.
- Amazon Orders: Return requests must be submitted via Your Account on Amazon.com.
Due to the nature of some types of orders the general return policy will not apply. Some exceptions include:
- Open Box items are sold as is and are not eligible for return.
- Orders for 10 or more of the same item are subject to a 25% restocking charge. For large quantity orders it is recommended a sample is ordered first to ensure the item meets requirements.
- Items with a dollar value greater than $2,500 are subject to a 25% restocking charge.
- Orders for items that are no longer on the Premier Kitchen Direct website may not be returnable and/or may be subject to a restocking fee.
- Special Order, Customized, Personalized Items and made-to-order items are not eligible for return.
Start a Return
To start a return, you will need a return authorization. Returns will not be accepted without a return authorization. Photos of the item and packaging may be required depending on the nature of the return.
Are you missing parts or is the item lost? Contact us by email for quick resolution.
Please send an email to email@example.com with your order number and the SKU numbers of the products to be returned. You MUST include the reason why you are returning the item. If the item has damage you must also include photos of the damage. RA's cannot be started until we have all of this information.
Contact by phone at 1-800-807-6995 to speak with a customer care representative for assistance with your return request. Photos may be required depending on the reason for your return.
Orders may be cancelled prior to processing or shipment; some exceptions apply. Prior to placing an order refer to the product detail page for the item specific cancellation policy.
Contact Us to request an order be cancelled.
Cancellations are not executed until Premier Kitchen Direct confirms an order has not been processed or shipped. Provided Premier Kitchen Direct confirms an order has been cancelled, credit will be issued to the original form of payment.
Custom and built-to-order items are not eligible for cancellation.
The item specific return policy applies to any cancellation request that cannot be executed.
To request a price match, you should:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the website address and a screenshot. We will review your request and respond within one business day.
Your item may be eligible for price matching if it is:
Identical item to the online retailer's item.The item must match the brand, model number and color to qualify and be a new, factory first item, not a customer return or open box item. The item must also be currently in stock with verification from the store in writing.
Immediately available for purchase and shipment to your location by the qualifying online competitor. We cannot honor Price Matches on out of stock products.The online competitor must also be an authorized dealer of the item represented.
Not shown on our exclusion list below.
Exclusions include but are not limited to: Non-online retailers, Marketplace retailers or MAP priced items. See full exclusion list.
Full exclusion list. Sorry we don't match:
- In-store pricing from local or warehouse stores/showrooms
- Member websites that require logging-in to see pricing
- Items sold via a Marketplace third-party or discount site -meaning any products that are not sold directly by a competing online retailer
- Items advertised as a flash sale, seasonal, discontinued, obsolete, promotional, closeout, clearance, open box, distressed or going out of business pricing
- Online competitors with pricing or typographical errors
- Items with rebates, free offers, or specific one-time-only promotions, including bundle offers
- Items that result in a price discount for local pickup
- Item pricing only available to select groups of customers including loyalty offers, discounts relating to non-warehouse membership programs and government exchange store offers
- Online competitor's pricing from Thanksgiving Day through the following Cyber Monday
- Items for sale that are governed by Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) restrictions set by select manufacturers.
Damaged items needing to be returned must arrive back in the condition they were received. Products must be new, unused, unaltered, uninstalled, not previously laundered or assembled e.g. no cut or clipped wires, no contact with water and no writing on the shipping carton and must include all original packaging and accessories. Items sold in Multiple Quantities must be returned in the minimum multiple quantity they were sold in.
Products and packaging not in original condition will not be accepted for return.
Damage must be reported within 24 hours of receipt. Returns will not be accepted without a Return Authorization. Follow the instructions in the "Start A Return" section of the Returns tab.
Customer participation is needed. Be prepared to provide photos of the damaged product and packaging. Additional instructions will then be provided. If a replacement item is needed, items will be sent at no additional cost. If the damaged item is not returned within 10 days of the issuance of the Return Authorization, Premier Kitchen Direct will recharge the original method of payment until the item is received.
Deliveries that must be scheduled are made Monday through Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM. A delivery agent will call to schedule delivery. A responsible party at least 18 years of age must be present to take delivery and sign for the shipment. Customers must inspect the delivery carton for visible damage. If the carton has visible damage or there is any reason for concern with the packaging or product condition "product damaged" must be written on the face of the delivery receipt. Customers that sign for delivery and do not notate "damage" assume responsibility if merchandise is damaged.
Our site changes daily as new products and new suppliers are added to our offerings. While we do our very best to ensure our product descriptions, prices and policy information is 100% accurate, mistakes can happen. We reserve the right not to process any order that is attached to a product with inaccurate pricing information. If an order is placed on a product with inaccurate pricing, we will notify you of the mistake and verify if you would still like to purchase that item at the corrected price.
We also reserve the right not to work with customers who are abusive to our staff. We believe our customers should be treated with respect and request that you treat our staff with respect as well.