Please note that while we do authorize returns, you should also consult the warranty page for further information on each individual brands return policies.
Items eligible for return must be initiated within 30 days from the purchase date. For orders placed November 1st through December 15th of the current year returns must be initiated by January 31st of the following year or 30 days from the order delivery date, whichever is later.
Refunds for returns go to the original form of payment less fees that are item dependent to include, but not limited to shipping and restocking fees. Refunds processed prior to receipt of the returned item, that after inspection do not meet the conditions stated on the return authorization or communicated to our customer service representative, will result in Premier Kitchen Direct charging the refunded amount back to the existing payment method on file. We try to process refunds within 7 business days. Prior to placing an order refer to the Warranty page for the brand specific return policy.
Conditions and Exclusions
Returnable items must arrive back in original condition. Products must be new, unused, unaltered, uninstalled, not previously laundered or assembled e.g. no cut or clipped wires, no contact with water and no writing on the shipping carton to include all original packaging and accessories. Items sold in Multiple Quantities must be returned in the minimum multiple quantity they were sold in.
- Products and packaging not in original condition will not be accepted for return.
- Any return labels must be used within 10 business days of receipt. Delayed returns may not be eligible for refund.
- Visible or concealed damage must be reported within 24 hours of receipt.
Due to the nature of some types of orders the general return policy will not apply. Some exceptions include:
- Open Box items are sold as is and are not eligible for return.
- Orders for 10 or more of the same item are subject to a 25% restocking charge. For large quantity orders it is recommended a sample is ordered first to ensure the item meets requirements.
- Items with a dollar value greater than $2,500 are subject to a 25% restocking charge.
Start a Return
To start a return, you will need a return authorization. Returns will not be accepted without a return authorization. Photos of the item and packaging may be required depending on the nature of the return.
Are you missing parts or is the item lost? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for quick resolution.
To begin a return and obtain an RMA number, please see the following:
Send an email to us at email@example.com notifying us that you wish to return an item. Please be sure to include the Order Number in your request. We will return your email with a return authorization number for your return.
Contact us by phone at 1-800-807-6995 to speak with a customer care representative for assistance with your return request. Product photos may be required depending on the reason for your return.