Kegco Commercial Horizontal Bottle Cooler - 28 cu. ft. Capacity (XCD-2695B)
✓ Free Shipping In The Continental USA
✓ Need Help? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
✓ Exclusive discounts available!
The Kegco XCD-2695B Horizontal Bottle Cooler is an ideal solution for busy bars and restaurants needing to keep a large amount of bottles or cans frosty cold and easily accessible. 28 cubic feet of storage space allows you to store up to 900 12 oz. bottles or up to 1320 12 oz. cans and three insulated lids slide out of the way to quickly access all of your inventory. Keep everything organized using the 5 plastic coated steel dividers and quickly serve customers while keeping messes to a minimum using the two front mounted bottle openers with cap catchers.
Cooling power for this commercial bar refrigerator is provided by a 1/3 hp compressor with fan-forced cooling for even temperatures throughout the cabinet, and foamed in place polyurethane insulation helps to maintain interior temperatures between 32 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. The rugged steel exterior of this beverage center is covered with a wear resistant black coating that can withstand the abuse of the busiest bars. The brushed stainless steel lids include locks to keep your stock secure after hours.
- The aluminum interior of this deep well bottle cooler provides refrigerated storage for up to (900) 12 oz. bottles or (1320) 12 oz. cans
- Keep all of your contents neatly organized in this beverage center using the five convenient plastic coated steel dividers
- Three insulated lids slide out of the way to quickly access all of your inventory and lock for added security
- Quickly serve customers while keeping messes to a minimum using the two front mounted bottle openers with cap catchers
- Cooling power is provided by a 1/3 hp compressor with fan-forced cooling for even temperatures throughout the cabinet
- ETL Listed
- Holds (900) 12 oz. bottles or (1320) 12 oz. cans
- Aluminum interior
- Wear-resistant black coating on heavy duty steel exterior
- Three brushed stainless steel sliding lids with security locks
- 5 plastic-coated steel dividers
- Manual thermostat with automatic defrost
- Side mounted 1/3 hp compressor
- Two front mounted bottle openers with cap catchers
- NEMA 5-15P plug
- Foamed in place high density polyurethane insulation
- Packaging Dimensions: 100" W x 31" D x 41" H
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your bottles at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
|Compressor (Parts Only)
|Multiple / Dual Zone
|28 cu. ft.
|Steel with black coating
|Number of Doors
|Color / Material
|115V / 60 Hz
All large items will ship LTL freight with threshold service. Tracking will be provided once the order has shipped. Please check orders at delivery for damage and note any damage on the delivery slip. Accept the package and contact us for a return.
LABOR - 12 MONTHS
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
PARTS - 60 MONTHS
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
We accept returns for items within the first 90 days of receiving your merchandise. You may return it for a prompt merchandise exchange, credit, or refund within 90 days of receiving your order. All merchandise must be returned in new condition (unused and in original factory packaging), with all original boxes (including all packaging materials), documentation, instructions, and accessories. All returns are subject to our inspection and approval. Items that are returned damaged or without proper packaging materials are subject up to a 25% restock fee. For all returns and cancellations that "shipped free" a shipping charge equal to the cost of the original shipment will be withheld from the refund. It is important to save all packaging and not destroy boxes in case of a return.
*All regular returns via UPS are free of charge. Personalized items, custom items and shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Return shipping charges on LTL items are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
To return an item for a refund or exchange, send an email to email@example.com with your order number and we will begin the return process.
Please Note: For all damage, wrong items, missing items or defects, please contact customer service right away for return or replacement instructions.