Kegco 24" Wide Homebrew Single Tap Black Commercial/Residential Kegerator Model (HBK163B-1NK)
✓ Free Shipping In The Continental USA
✓ Need Help? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
✓ Exclusive discounts available!
WHAT IS THE HBK163B?
Whether you're sharing your home brewed beer with friends or customers, Kegco's HBK163B-1NK Single Faucet Home Brew Kegerator is the perfect fit for any business or home bar. Kegco has specially designed this keg dispenser to be quiet and energy efficient enough for residential use yet durable enough to withstand the demands of busy restaurants and tasting rooms.
This freestanding homebrew kegerator has a beautiful matte black cabinet with a matching field-reversible door.
The HBK163B-1NK boasts all of the same great features as other Kegco kegerators, including a removable built-in drip tray that catches drips and spills, a chrome guard rail that helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off, and easy-rolling casters for convenient mobility.
WHY THE HBK163B?
This keg cooler's large 5.8 cu.ft. interior is spacious enough to accommodate one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. It can also hold a 6 gallon bucket or carboy during fermentation.
Durability & Functionality
A steel interior floor mat helps distribute weight evenly for long-lasting durability and also allows your kegs to slide smoothly in and out when loading and unloading. When you're not using this beer refrigerator to store and dispense kegs or ferment home-brew, it can be converted into a regular all-refrigerator using the three included wire shelves.
HOW IS THE PERFORMANCE?
Thanks to its wide temperature range, the HBK163B-1NK can be set as low as 32 degrees Fahrenheit to dispense kegged beer or as high as 75 degrees Fahrenheit to ferment home-brew. The internal temperature can be precisely adjusted using intuitive digital controls and a clear LED display.
Fan Forced Cooling
Fan-forced cooling helps maintain an ideal refrigerated environment by evenly distributing cold air throughout the cabinet, and a Kegco Exclusive 14" tall air-cooled draft tower keeps every drop ice cold from the keg to your glass. The kegerator also features automatic defrost for added convenience.
- Designed for use in both commercial and residential applications, this homebrew kegerator is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
- Digital temperature controls make it easy to adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit - low enough to dispense kegged beer or high enough for use as a fermentation chamber
- The large 5.8 cu.ft. interior is spacious enough to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- When you aren't storing and dispensing kegs or fermenting homebrew, you can use the three included wire shelves to convert the unit into a regular all-refrigerator
- Other convenient features include a Kegco Exclusive 14" tall air-cooled tower, removable built-in drip tray, chrome guard rail, easy roll casters, internal light, and steel interior floor mat
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
- Converts to a refrigerator with 3 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands)
- Holds 1/2 barrels, full size kegs (15.5 gallons), 1/4 barrels, ponies (7.75 gallons), and 1/6 barrels (5 gallons)
- Matte black cabinet with matching black door
- Digital temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Can be set high enough for use as a fermentation chamber
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A great choice for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, and wine
- Easy roll casters provide convenient mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Steel interior floor mat ensures long-lasting durability and allows kegs to glide easily in and out of the cabinet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
This kegerator can fit one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. PLEASE NOTE: Will not accommodate an "A" system keg.
|Compressor (Parts Only)
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg
|3 Ball Lock/2 Pin Lock
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets
|Color / Material
|Number of Doors
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel
All large items will ship LTL freight with threshold service. Tracking will be provided once the order has shipped. Please check orders at delivery for damage and note any damage on the delivery slip. Accept the package and contact us for a return.
LABOR - 12 MONTHS
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
PARTS - 60 MONTHS
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
We accept returns for items within the first 90 days of receiving your merchandise. You may return it for a prompt merchandise exchange, credit, or refund within 90 days of receiving your order. All merchandise must be returned in new condition (unused and in original factory packaging), with all original boxes (including all packaging materials), documentation, instructions, and accessories. All returns are subject to our inspection and approval. Items that are returned damaged or without proper packaging materials are subject up to a 25% restock fee. For all returns and cancellations that "shipped free" a shipping charge equal to the cost of the original shipment will be withheld from the refund. It is important to save all packaging and not destroy boxes in case of a return.
*All regular returns via UPS are free of charge. Personalized items, custom items and shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Return shipping charges on LTL items are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
To return an item for a refund or exchange, send an email to email@example.com with your order number and we will begin the return process.
Please Note: For all damage, wrong items, missing items or defects, please contact customer service right away for return or replacement instructions.