Kegco 24" Wide Homebrew Single Tap Stainless Steel Commercial/Residential Kegerator (HBK163S-1NK)
✓ Free Shipping In The Continental USA
✓ Need Help? Contact us: email@example.com
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
✓ Exclusive discounts available!
WHAT IS THE HBK163S?
Stylish accents and convenient features make Kegco's HBK163S-1NK Single Faucet Homebrew Kegerator an impressive addition to any home or business. Suitable for both commercial and residential applications, it boasts a durable construction, high-powered performance, and a quiet and energy efficient operation.
The freestanding matte black cabinet is paired with a beautiful and field-reversible stainless steel door that will look great in any home bar or tasting room.
A removable built-in drip tray, chrome guard rail, and easy-rolling casters make clean-up and transportation fast and simple.
WHY THE HBK163S?
Spacious enough to accommodate one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs, this keg refrigerator's large 5.8 cu.ft. interior can also hold a 6 gallon bucket or carboy during fermentation.
Durability & Functionality
Manufactured for maximum durability, this home-brew keg dispenser features a steel interior floor mat that helps evenly distribute the weight of your kegs to prevent damage to the interior lining. When you're not using this unit to ferment, store, and dispense home brewed beer, it can be converted into a regular all-refrigerator using the three included wire shelves to store food and other beverages.
HOW IS THE PERFORMANCE?
With the HBK163S-1NK, you'll enjoy one of the widest available temperature ranges of any beer refrigerator on the market today! Using the powerful digital control panel, you can set the unit as low as 32 degrees Fahrenheit to dispense kegged beer or as high as 75 degrees Fahrenheit to ferment homebrew.
Fan Forced Cooling
For superior cooling that you can count on, this home-brew kegerator utilizes fan-forced cooling that evenly distributes cold air throughout the cooler. Cold air is directed into the Kegco Exclusive 14" tall beer tower to keep the lines cool all the way up to the faucet, helping to prevent foam in between pours. Thanks to automatic defrost, kegerator maintenance is easier than ever.
- Perfect for commercial and residential applications, this home-brew kegerator is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
- The spacious 5.8 cu.ft. interior is large enough to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- When you're not using this keg cooler to ferment, store, and dispense your beer, you can convert it into a regular all-refrigerator using the three wire shelves that are included
- Use the intuitive digital temperature controls to precisely adjust the internal temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit - one of the widest temperature ranges of any keg cooler on the market
- Additional features include a Kegco Exclusive 14" tall air-cooled tower, removable built-in drip tray, chrome guard rail, easy roll casters, internal light, and steel interior floor mat
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
- Converts to a refrigerator with 3 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands)
- Holds 1/2 barrels, full size kegs (15.5 gallons), 1/4 barrels, ponies (7.75 gallons), and 1/6 barrels (5 gallons)
- Matte black cabinet with stainless steel door
- Stainless door has a protective film on it to prevent scratches during shipment; film can be peeled off once the kegerator has been set up
- Digital temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Can be set high enough for use as a fermentation chamber
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A great choice for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, and wine
- Easy roll casters provide convenient mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Steel interior floor mat ensures long-lasting durability and allows kegs to glide easily in and out of the cabinet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
This kegerator can fit one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. PLEASE NOTE: Will not accommodate an "A" system keg.
|Compressor (Parts Only)
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg
|3 Ball Lock/2 Pin Lock
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets
|Color / Material
|Number of Doors
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel
All large items will ship LTL freight with threshold service. Tracking will be provided once the order has shipped. Please check orders at delivery for damage and note any damage on the delivery slip. Accept the package and contact us for a return.
LABOR - 12 MONTHS
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
PARTS - 60 MONTHS
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
We accept returns for items within the first 90 days of receiving your merchandise. You may return it for a prompt merchandise exchange, credit, or refund within 90 days of receiving your order. All merchandise must be returned in new condition (unused and in original factory packaging), with all original boxes (including all packaging materials), documentation, instructions, and accessories. All returns are subject to our inspection and approval. Items that are returned damaged or without proper packaging materials are subject up to a 25% restock fee. For all returns and cancellations that "shipped free" a shipping charge equal to the cost of the original shipment will be withheld from the refund. It is important to save all packaging and not destroy boxes in case of a return.
*All regular returns via UPS are free of charge. Personalized items, custom items and shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Return shipping charges on LTL items are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
To return an item for a refund or exchange, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will begin the return process.
Please Note: For all damage, wrong items, missing items or defects, please contact customer service right away for return or replacement instructions.