Kegco 24" Wide Homebrew Single Tap Stainless Kegerator Model (HBK209S-1NK)
✓ Free Shipping In The Continental USA
✓ Need Help? Contact us: email@example.com
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
✓ Exclusive discounts available!
If you're struggling to decide what the best serving and storage option for your homebrew is, then considering a kegerator for homebrew may be the solution for you. There are many benefits to serving and storing your homebrew in a kegerator, such as the ability to control and adjust the temperature of your brew, being able to neatly stow away your homebrew within the kegerator, and more control over how much you serve at one time. Perhaps the best part about choosing kegging as your storage option for homebrew is that it gets to the heart homebrewing...which is that it's meant to be enjoyed and shared. Kegerators give you the deliciousness of draft beer, but they also make it easy to pour glasses for you and your friends and family to enjoy together. At your next party, backyard barbecue, or game day viewing, share your homebrew with your friends by using the HBK209S-1NK beer dispenser from Kegco.
Besides the fact that you'll now have the ability to serve your very own homebrew fresh from the tap, the HBK209S-1NK keg beer cooler has many other exciting features too. With a black cabinet and stainless steel door, the design of this cooler is modern and sleek and easily fits in with other stainless steel appliances you may already have in your home. Standing on 4 locking casters, this kegerator is easy to relocate around your home for parties and get-togethers or to make cleaning more convenient. A removable, flush-mount drip tray makes cleaning up spills easy and convenient. The stainless steel plate that lines the bottom of the cooler makes sure that the weight of your kegs is evenly distributed so that the lining will not become damaged. The kegerator also comes with two removable racks so it can be used as a regular refrigerator or a cooler for other drinks like sodas, waters, and juices, when it's not being used to store and serve your homebrew.
- This home brew keg beer dispenser includes a Kegco Exclusive 14" tall single tap draft tower, one faucet with faucet knobs, and 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
- Energy efficient design will leave a minimal impact on the environment and your electric bill
- Extra large interior space of this unit is large enough to house three 5 gallon Cornelius kegs along with a CO2 tank
- Stainless steel finish is durable and neutral so it will fit into any room of your home
- Can be converted into an all-refrigerator using the two included adjustable shelves for additional refrigerated storage
Dimensions: 33.25" H x 24" W x 25" D
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size commercial kegs or up to three 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock kegs
- Matte black cabinet and stainless steel door with recessed handle
- Thermostatic temperature control keeps temperature in range of 35°F-42°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- Adjustable mechanical temperature control (easily accessed at the back of the unit)
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- CSA Listed
|Compressor (Parts Only)
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg
|5-Liter / Mini Keg
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets
|Color / Material
|Number of Doors
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel
All large items will ship LTL freight with threshold service. Tracking will be provided once the order has shipped. Please check orders at delivery for damage and note any damage on the delivery slip. Accept the package and contact us for a return.
LABOR - 12 MONTHS
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
PARTS - 60 MONTHS
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
We accept returns for items within the first 90 days of receiving your merchandise. You may return it for a prompt merchandise exchange, credit, or refund within 90 days of receiving your order. All merchandise must be returned in new condition (unused and in original factory packaging), with all original boxes (including all packaging materials), documentation, instructions, and accessories. All returns are subject to our inspection and approval. Items that are returned damaged or without proper packaging materials are subject up to a 25% restock fee. For all returns and cancellations that "shipped free" a shipping charge equal to the cost of the original shipment will be withheld from the refund. It is important to save all packaging and not destroy boxes in case of a return.
*All regular returns via UPS are free of charge. Personalized items, custom items and shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Return shipping charges on LTL items are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
To return an item for a refund or exchange, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will begin the return process.
Please Note: For all damage, wrong items, missing items or defects, please contact customer service right away for return or replacement instructions.