Allavino 99 Bottle Single Zone Black Right Hinge Wine Refrigerator
✓ Free Shipping In The Continental USA
✓ Need Help? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
✓ Exclusive discounts available!
24" Wide Vite II 99 Bottle Single Zone Black Right Hinge Wine Refrigerator
The Allavino Vite II YHWR115-1BR20 Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology is a stylish freestanding unit that can hold up to 99 bottles. Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Easily set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panel and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance. This wine refrigerator features sturdy hardwood shelves that can be easily adjusted to fit the needs of your collection. The smooth gliding shelves allow for convenient access to every bottle without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuation, preserving and protecting your wines
- Tru-Vino technology dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels, providing the ideal environment to preserve your collection
- Digital control panel allows you to precisely set the internal temperature between 41°F and 73°F
- Smooth gliding hardwood shelves easily adjust, allowing you to customize your storage for up to 99 wine bottles
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
- Black Cabinet with Black Framed Glass Door with Hinge on Right
- Towel Bar and Curved Handles included for you to choose from
- 8 adjustable sliding shelves - Adjustable in 1 1/4" increments to allow for maximum compatibility with varying bottle sizes
- Activated charcoal air filter - Helps to prevent unwanted odors from entering the cabinet, which could penetrate the cork into your wine
- Single temperature zone - Store either red or white wine
- Blue LED Interior lights - Beautifully illuminates your wine collection and makes bottle selection easy
- Fan-forced cooling - Reduces the hot and cool spots in the unit, promoting even temperatures, yet is quiet with the door closed
- Temperature adjustable between 41°F and 73°F - one of the largest temperature ranges available on the market
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Magnetic Door Gasket ensures tight seal
- 4 adjustable leveling feet
- 175 W motor (0.95 KW.h/24hr)
- 40 dB
- Unit dimensions: 64 3/8" H x 23 1/2" W x 23 1/8" D w/handle
- Packaging dimensions: 67 1/4" H x 26 1/8" W x 24 182" D
- Weight: 167 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year on Parts & Labor, 5 years parts only on compressor and sealed system
- Important Note: To reach the maximum stated bottle capacity, the bottles must be no wider than 3", no taller than 8 1/2" at the shoulder and no taller than 11 3/4" overall. The bottom rack must also be removed to allow a second row of bottles in the bottom area, as shown to the right. The unit can fit up to 99 standard size bottles, but larger bottles will decrease the bottle capacity.
- All orders placed by 3:00 pm ET, Monday-Friday, will be shipped that day.
- Over-sized shipments weighing more than 10 lbs. may take up to 5 business days for standard delivery.
- All orders sent to a PO box must be shipped via a USPS method.
- All orders sent to a US military base must be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
- All North Carolina orders containing tobacco products are subject to current tobacco laws and taxes, which will automatically be added to your invoice. Remittance of taxes on orders shipped outside of North Carolina is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- All orders sent to Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Indiana, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Montana, Oregon, Utah, Vermont, Washington and Wisconsin must be shipped via a USPS method.
- Flammable/hazardous items must be shipped UPS Ground.
- UPS business days do NOT include Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
- USPS business days do NOT include Sundays or holidays.
- All shipments Freight on Board (FOB) Burlington, NC. Risk of loss is on the Purchaser during transport and shipment. Title to, and ownership of all goods passes from Seller to the Purchaser in Burlington, North Carolina, and the Purchaser takes all responsibility for the shipment. By arranging for transportation of the goods, Seller is providing a service to, and acting on behalf of Purchaser. By utilizing this service from Seller, Purchaser is representing that he/she is acting in a fashion compliant with his/her local and state laws regarding the purchase, transportation, and delivery of the goods. The Purchaser represents that he/she is of lawful age and has obtained any required permission, paid any required fees, is working through properly licensed intermediaries where required, is legally entitled to take possession of the goods and is legally entitled to take quantities ordered.
After three unsuccessful delivery attempts, UPS will return your package to Quality Importers Incs.com. All return freight charges will be passed on to the consumer.
XIKAR Lifetime Warranty Information
We are proud to offer our lifetime warranty on XIKAR products. Visit www.XIKAR.com/xi-warranty to request warranty service and we will help you resolve any issue. XIKAR reserves the right to repair, or replace at our discretion. Returned items may be replaced with a refurbished equivalent, depending on the age and condition of the return.
If you need to request warranty service, please visit XIKAR.com, where you can quickly and easily request warranty service, receive instructions for service and track the progress of the request though all the steps until completion.
- 1. Create an account and register warranty service requests 24 hours|day, 7 days|week
- 2. Track your service request online, including delivery confirmation at XIKAR
- 3. Fast and continuous communication with via email notifications
All Xikar lighters, cutters, hygrometers, humidor and travel cases are eligible for the Limited Lifetime Warranty. Items that have been tampered with or only contain physical damage (scratches or by regular use over time)are not covered under the Limited Lifetime Warranty and will be rejected upon receipt. The customer is responsible for sending the item in to us; once it is received we will send email updates throughout the process.
Ineligible Items: Butane, Boveda, PG solution, Crystal Jars or Bars, shattered ashtrays, and protective sheath covers.
Customers sending in returns from Canada are responsible for the shipping fee to and from our main warehouse; orders that have not been paid in full will not be fulfilled/shipped until payment has been received. Any active returns with an open balance past 1 year will be closed until that customer reaches out for payment.
International returns from overseas (Europe, Asia, Africa, Etc) would need to contact that countries designated distributor for a replacement.
XIKAR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REPAIR OR REPLACE WITH A REFURBISHED EQUIVALENT OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE.
All Palio lighters and cutters are eligible for the Lifetime Warranty. All returns must be sent in to our main warehouse (Weston, FL) with a $7 processing fee payment (Check or Money Order).
Cigar Caddy travel cases are covered under a lifetime guarantee as advertised on the bottom sticker of the case. Customers would need to reach out to us in order to take advantage of the warranty for repair/replacement. The customer is responsible for sending the item in to us; once it is received we will send email updates throughout the process.
HYDRA, DIV PRO, HYGROSET, GET-A-GRIP, SHURIKEN, STINKY, HUMIDOR SUPREME
The above-mentioned Family of Brands have a 1-year warranty upon the original date of purchase. Customer must present proof of purchase in order to take advantage of the warranty program.
Replacement pieces are covered as long as the warranty is still valid on the item (refer to the original purchase date).
Click Here and fill out the form to register for your product warranty.
* Warranty becomes valid when the registration card is completely filled out, which must be within 90 days from the date of purchase.
Any shortages, overages, damages or manufacturer defects must be reported within 10 days of receipt. After that period, a 20% restocking fee will apply. Please check all merchandise carefully upon receipt. If a product is damaged during shipment, please call our Customer Support Department at 1-800-807-6995 and we will contact the carrier and arrange for a merchandise return.
When making a return, please include all original packing materials, accessories and manuals. Merchandise must be unused and received in original condition. Used merchandise is non-returnable.
Note: Merchandise shipped by freight truck must be inspected, and any damage noted on the Bill of Lading before the driver leaves. Failure to comply will result in an inability to process a damage/loss claim for merchandise.
All items, including style, color selection and prices are subject to availability and can change without notice. Typographic and/or photographic errors are subject to correction.