Allavino Flexcount 30 Bottle Capacity Dual Zone Wine Cooler Refrigerator
✓ Free Shipping In The Continental USA
✓ Need Help? Contact us: email@example.com
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
✓ Exclusive discounts available!
Flexcount VSWR30-2SSRN Dual Zone Wine Cooler Refrigerator - 30 Bottle Capacity - Hinge on Right
Allavino's all-new FlexCount Series VSWR30-2SSRN Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator can store up to 30 of your favorite wine bottles in a stylish 15" wide cabinet that can be used as a freestanding unit, or built-in to your cabinetry for a seamless look. It's dual-zone functionality allows you to store both red and white wine at the same time, and digital display and controls make it easy to monitor and adjust each zone's temperature.
The VSWR30-2SSRN features revolutionary new durable metal shelves with stainless steel fronts and wood slats that glide out on roller assemblies to allow you quick access to your entire collection
- Innovative New Shelf Design: Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to hold bottles without sagging, yet thin enough to maximize the available space in the cabinet for wine storage. Wood slats refine each shelf and gently cradle each bottle to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine. Each shelf is finished with a stylish black front to match the door frame.
- Shelves Extend Effortlessly: Each of the shelves glide out smoothly on ball bearing tracks, so every bottle is easily accessible.
- Digital Display and Controls: Each zone has it's own digital display with easy to use push button controls so setting and reading the display is a snap!
- Two Temperature Zones: Each zone of this dual-zone wine refrigerator can be set low enough for sparkling wine or high enough for red wine, but the two zones must be set at least 4 degrees apart.
- Fan-Forced Cooling: Internal fans circulate the air inside the unit, reducing initial cool down time by 50% and preventing drastic fluctuations in temperature that could be harmful to your wine collection.
- 30 Bottle Capacity: Despite it's compact size, this handy wine cooler can store up to 30 bottles for convenient access in your kitchen or dining room.
- Built-in Design: The cabinet is front venting, allowing you to build it into cabinetry for a seamless look.
- Height: 33.5"
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 23.25" (25" w/ handle)
- Unit Weight: 92.6 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 106.0 lbs
- Built-In Capable: Yes
- Security Lock: Yes
- Multiple / Dual Zone: Yes
- Cabinet Color / Material: Black Metal
- Ada Compliant: No
- Commercial Use: No
- Outdoor Use: No
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Wine Bottle Count: 30
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Automatic
- Front Ventilation: Yes
- Type: Wood Presentation
- Number Of Shelves: 6
- Material: Metal with Wood Slats
- Removable: Yes
- Adjustable: No
- Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies): Yes
- Bottles Per Shelf: 5
- Color: Black
- Compartments (Distinct Zones): 1
- Lighting: Yes
- Type: Glass with Stainless Frame
- Number Of Doors: 1
- Color / Material: Stainless Steel
- Door Handle: Towel Bar and Curved
- Field Reversible: No
- Accepts Custom Panel: No
- Tinted / Uv Protective: Yes
- Self-Closing: No
- Electrical Requirements: 115v / 60 Hz
- Running Amps: 2.3 A
- All orders placed by 3:00 pm ET, Monday-Friday, will be shipped that day.
- Over-sized shipments weighing more than 10 lbs. may take up to 5 business days for standard delivery.
- All orders sent to a PO box must be shipped via a USPS method.
- All orders sent to a US military base must be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
- All North Carolina orders containing tobacco products are subject to current tobacco laws and taxes, which will automatically be added to your invoice. Remittance of taxes on orders shipped outside of North Carolina is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- All orders sent to Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Indiana, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Montana, Oregon, Utah, Vermont, Washington and Wisconsin must be shipped via a USPS method.
- Flammable/hazardous items must be shipped UPS Ground.
- UPS business days do NOT include Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
- USPS business days do NOT include Sundays or holidays.
- All shipments Freight on Board (FOB) Burlington, NC. Risk of loss is on the Purchaser during transport and shipment. Title to, and ownership of all goods passes from Seller to the Purchaser in Burlington, North Carolina, and the Purchaser takes all responsibility for the shipment. By arranging for transportation of the goods, Seller is providing a service to, and acting on behalf of Purchaser. By utilizing this service from Seller, Purchaser is representing that he/she is acting in a fashion compliant with his/her local and state laws regarding the purchase, transportation, and delivery of the goods. The Purchaser represents that he/she is of lawful age and has obtained any required permission, paid any required fees, is working through properly licensed intermediaries where required, is legally entitled to take possession of the goods and is legally entitled to take quantities ordered.
After three unsuccessful delivery attempts, UPS will return your package to Quality Importers Incs.com. All return freight charges will be passed on to the consumer.
XIKAR Lifetime Warranty Information
We are proud to offer our lifetime warranty on XIKAR products. Visit www.XIKAR.com/xi-warranty to request warranty service and we will help you resolve any issue. XIKAR reserves the right to repair, or replace at our discretion. Returned items may be replaced with a refurbished equivalent, depending on the age and condition of the return.
If you need to request warranty service, please visit XIKAR.com, where you can quickly and easily request warranty service, receive instructions for service and track the progress of the request though all the steps until completion.
- 1. Create an account and register warranty service requests 24 hours|day, 7 days|week
- 2. Track your service request online, including delivery confirmation at XIKAR
- 3. Fast and continuous communication with via email notifications
All Xikar lighters, cutters, hygrometers, humidor and travel cases are eligible for the Limited Lifetime Warranty. Items that have been tampered with or only contain physical damage (scratches or by regular use over time)are not covered under the Limited Lifetime Warranty and will be rejected upon receipt. The customer is responsible for sending the item in to us; once it is received we will send email updates throughout the process.
Ineligible Items: Butane, Boveda, PG solution, Crystal Jars or Bars, shattered ashtrays, and protective sheath covers.
Customers sending in returns from Canada are responsible for the shipping fee to and from our main warehouse; orders that have not been paid in full will not be fulfilled/shipped until payment has been received. Any active returns with an open balance past 1 year will be closed until that customer reaches out for payment.
International returns from overseas (Europe, Asia, Africa, Etc) would need to contact that countries designated distributor for a replacement.
XIKAR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REPAIR OR REPLACE WITH A REFURBISHED EQUIVALENT OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE.
All Palio lighters and cutters are eligible for the Lifetime Warranty. All returns must be sent in to our main warehouse (Weston, FL) with a $7 processing fee payment (Check or Money Order).
Cigar Caddy travel cases are covered under a lifetime guarantee as advertised on the bottom sticker of the case. Customers would need to reach out to us in order to take advantage of the warranty for repair/replacement. The customer is responsible for sending the item in to us; once it is received we will send email updates throughout the process.
HYDRA, DIV PRO, HYGROSET, GET-A-GRIP, SHURIKEN, STINKY, HUMIDOR SUPREME
The above-mentioned Family of Brands have a 1-year warranty upon the original date of purchase. Customer must present proof of purchase in order to take advantage of the warranty program.
Replacement pieces are covered as long as the warranty is still valid on the item (refer to the original purchase date).
Click Here and fill out the form to register for your product warranty.
* Warranty becomes valid when the registration card is completely filled out, which must be within 90 days from the date of purchase.
Any shortages, overages, damages or manufacturer defects must be reported within 10 days of receipt. After that period, a 20% restocking fee will apply. Please check all merchandise carefully upon receipt. If a product is damaged during shipment, please call our Customer Support Department at 1-800-807-6995 and we will contact the carrier and arrange for a merchandise return.
When making a return, please include all original packing materials, accessories and manuals. Merchandise must be unused and received in original condition. Used merchandise is non-returnable.
Note: Merchandise shipped by freight truck must be inspected, and any damage noted on the Bill of Lading before the driver leaves. Failure to comply will result in an inability to process a damage/loss claim for merchandise.
All items, including style, color selection and prices are subject to availability and can change without notice. Typographic and/or photographic errors are subject to correction.