Quality Importers Cigar Tower Mini 1000 Count Cigar Cabinet Humidor (HUM-1200M)
✓ Free Shipping In The Continental USA
✓ Need Help? Contact us: email@example.com
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
✓ Exclusive discounts available!
Features of Quality Importers 1500-Cigar Mini Tower
- Tempered Beveled Glass Door
- 1 Glass Hygrometer with Brass Frame
- 3 Adjustable Shelves for Box Storage
- 3 Removable Trays with Dividers
- Lined with Premium Kiln Dried Spanish Cedar Gold Plated Lock & Key, Knob and Piano Hinges
- 2 Interior A/C Outlets
- Available in Mahogany Finish
Dimensions and Capacity:
- Holds up to 1000 Cigars
- Dimensions (Outside): 23"W x 17" D x 35" H
- Doesn't include a humidifier
- We recommend the HYDRA-SM Electronic Humidifier
How do I "season" my humidor?
It takes time, patience and a little know-how to get a new humidor ready to hold cigars. You’re trying to recreate the tropical environments where most cigars are made, and you can’t rush the process. Putting cigars into a dry humidor can ruin good smokes. Your humidor has an interior of untreated Spanish cedar, the preferred wood for humidifying and aging premium cigars. The wood needs to be humidified, or seasoned before the box is ready to hold cigars:
To season your humidor, take a new sponge – make sure that it is unscented and free of soap – and wet it with a liberal dose of distilled water. Wipe down all the exposed wood, including dividers, and the interior lid. Avoid using a paper towel or a fraying cloth; these will literally leave a paper trail on the wood.
After you’ve wiped down the wood, squirt the sponge with more distilled water. Then place it inside the humidor on a plastic bag – to avoid direct contact with the wood – and close lid. Use only distilled water. Tap water contains minerals that will destroy most humidification systems by leaving deposits that will clog the humidor element.
Once the humidification element is filled be sure to wipe it down to remove any excess water. Rest it on a hand towel for approximately 30 minutes. Close the humidor with the humidifying element and the damp sponge, and leave it over night.
The next day refresh the humidification device (It may not need it) and check the sponge. If it is fairly dry, add more distilled water. However, if very damp, leave it alone.
Let the humidor sit another night, and then remove the sponge and the plastic bag. The walls of the humidor have now absorbed all the water they need, and now you can safely store your cigars.
How do I calibrate my Hygrometer?
Some humidors don’t come with a hygrometer. For those that do, no analog hygrometer is perfect. In fact, they are not meant so much to provide a precise reading but to give you a close approximation. Often, they need to be calibrated, they are very touchy. Sometimes analog hygrometers need a jolt every once in a while. Do this by wrapping in a moist cloth and leave out overnight (away from cigars). The needle should register a high level of humidity by morning. If the needle has not moved, it is defective.
A digital hygrometer is much more accurate than an analog.
Often, a hygrometer may read 40%, but it’s not really that low. Before tossing it in the garbage, check the following:
- Make sure to recharge the humidification device regularly by refilling with distilled water.
- Calibrate the hygrometer so it will read more accurately.
- Take out the cigars, wipe down the interior cedar, let it dry and repeat, then put the cigars back in, this often does the trick.
- Squeeze test – between forefinger and thumb gently squeeze the cigar, it should have a slight give, but not be mushy nor should it be hard – This is often the best test if someone is worried that their cigars are going bad.
- Certain climates, parts of the country, and seasons are drier than others – You may need to buy an additional humidifier to put in your humidor, or put a slightly damp piece of sponge in your humidor (not touching the cigars) to help increase the humidity.
- Make sure it is not near an AC or heater, this will affect the environment inside the humidor dramatically – humidor should be in a relatively cool, dry place
How do I properly cut my cigars?
- All orders placed by 3:00 pm ET, Monday-Friday, will be shipped that day.
- Over-sized shipments weighing more than 10 lbs. may take up to 5 business days for standard delivery.
- All orders sent to a PO box must be shipped via a USPS method.
- All orders sent to a US military base must be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
- All North Carolina orders containing tobacco products are subject to current tobacco laws and taxes, which will automatically be added to your invoice. Remittance of taxes on orders shipped outside of North Carolina is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- All orders sent to Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Indiana, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Montana, Oregon, Utah, Vermont, Washington and Wisconsin must be shipped via a USPS method.
- Flammable/hazardous items must be shipped UPS Ground.
- UPS business days do NOT include Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
- USPS business days do NOT include Sundays or holidays.
- All shipments Freight on Board (FOB) Burlington, NC. Risk of loss is on the Purchaser during transport and shipment. Title to, and ownership of all goods passes from Seller to the Purchaser in Burlington, North Carolina, and the Purchaser takes all responsibility for the shipment. By arranging for transportation of the goods, Seller is providing a service to, and acting on behalf of Purchaser. By utilizing this service from Seller, Purchaser is representing that he/she is acting in a fashion compliant with his/her local and state laws regarding the purchase, transportation, and delivery of the goods. The Purchaser represents that he/she is of lawful age and has obtained any required permission, paid any required fees, is working through properly licensed intermediaries where required, is legally entitled to take possession of the goods and is legally entitled to take quantities ordered.
After three unsuccessful delivery attempts, UPS will return your package to Quality Importers Incs.com. All return freight charges will be passed on to the consumer.
XIKAR Lifetime Warranty Information
We are proud to offer our lifetime warranty on XIKAR products. Visit www.XIKAR.com/xi-warranty to request warranty service and we will help you resolve any issue. XIKAR reserves the right to repair, or replace at our discretion. Returned items may be replaced with a refurbished equivalent, depending on the age and condition of the return.
If you need to request warranty service, please visit XIKAR.com, where you can quickly and easily request warranty service, receive instructions for service and track the progress of the request though all the steps until completion.
- 1. Create an account and register warranty service requests 24 hours|day, 7 days|week
- 2. Track your service request online, including delivery confirmation at XIKAR
- 3. Fast and continuous communication with via email notifications
All Xikar lighters, cutters, hygrometers, humidor and travel cases are eligible for the Limited Lifetime Warranty. Items that have been tampered with or only contain physical damage (scratches or by regular use over time)are not covered under the Limited Lifetime Warranty and will be rejected upon receipt. The customer is responsible for sending the item in to us; once it is received we will send email updates throughout the process.
Ineligible Items: Butane, Boveda, PG solution, Crystal Jars or Bars, shattered ashtrays, and protective sheath covers.
Customers sending in returns from Canada are responsible for the shipping fee to and from our main warehouse; orders that have not been paid in full will not be fulfilled/shipped until payment has been received. Any active returns with an open balance past 1 year will be closed until that customer reaches out for payment.
International returns from overseas (Europe, Asia, Africa, Etc) would need to contact that countries designated distributor for a replacement.
XIKAR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REPAIR OR REPLACE WITH A REFURBISHED EQUIVALENT OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE.
All Palio lighters and cutters are eligible for the Lifetime Warranty. All returns must be sent in to our main warehouse (Weston, FL) with a $7 processing fee payment (Check or Money Order).
Cigar Caddy travel cases are covered under a lifetime guarantee as advertised on the bottom sticker of the case. Customers would need to reach out to us in order to take advantage of the warranty for repair/replacement. The customer is responsible for sending the item in to us; once it is received we will send email updates throughout the process.
HYDRA, DIV PRO, HYGROSET, GET-A-GRIP, SHURIKEN, STINKY, HUMIDOR SUPREME
The above-mentioned Family of Brands have a 1-year warranty upon the original date of purchase. Customer must present proof of purchase in order to take advantage of the warranty program.
Replacement pieces are covered as long as the warranty is still valid on the item (refer to the original purchase date).
Click Here and fill out the form to register for your product warranty.
* Warranty becomes valid when the registration card is completely filled out, which must be within 90 days from the date of purchase.
Any shortages, overages, damages or manufacturer defects must be reported within 10 days of receipt. After that period, a 20% restocking fee will apply. Please check all merchandise carefully upon receipt. If a product is damaged during shipment, please call our Customer Support Department at 1-800-807-6995 and we will contact the carrier and arrange for a merchandise return.
When making a return, please include all original packing materials, accessories and manuals. Merchandise must be unused and received in original condition. Used merchandise is non-returnable.
Note: Merchandise shipped by freight truck must be inspected, and any damage noted on the Bill of Lading before the driver leaves. Failure to comply will result in an inability to process a damage/loss claim for merchandise.
All items, including style, color selection and prices are subject to availability and can change without notice. Typographic and/or photographic errors are subject to correction.