Kegco 24" Wide Stainless Steel Built-In Kegerator - Cabinet Only
✓ Free Shipping In The Continental USA
✓ Need Help? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
✓ Exclusive discounts available!
24" Wide Stainless Steel Built-In Kegerator - Cabinet Only
Don't just serve draft beer from home, do it in style with the Kegco HK-38-BS Digital Undercounter Kegerator (Cabinet Only), the best undercounter beer dispenser on the market! At 3200 therms, it has the most powerful compressor in its class, providing unprecedented cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown. Temperature can be set between 32-59 F so it's cool enough for cold beer, coffee or kombucha, but can also dispense wine at the right temperature. Everything has been thought of, from the versatile design to the easy-to-use controls to the quality dispense system, ensuring that this keg cooler is exactly what you need to complete your home bar, kitchen or man cave.
- Undercounter Kegerator is cabinet only
- Can be built into cabinetry to provide a seamless look in your kitchen or home bar
- Forced air refrigeration ensures even cooling throughout
- At 3200 therms, it has a commercial grade compressor that is the most powerful in its class, providing unprecedented cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown
- One of the widest temperature ranges available on the market allows this versatile cabinet only kegerator to serve ice cold beer or dispense wine at the proper temperature
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Contain 2 full-width shelves that can be adjusted in 1/2" increments
- Large enough to hold most full size kegs, including Coors and Miller. Interior height is a limitation, so kegs that are taller than the standard half barrel (23.25" may not fit with the keg coupler installed. We have run into this issue with certain German kegs along with the M system coupler, but most major brands in D and S System kegs will not be an issue.
- Holds (1) full-size keg, (2) quarter slim kegs, (3) 5 gallon commercial kegs, or (3) 5 gallon home brew kegs
- Sleek black cabinet with stylish stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature between 32-59 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the ambient temperature.
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, wine or cold brew coffee
- Stainless steel guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in most kegerators
- Plugs into standard home outlet
All large items will ship LTL freight with threshold service. Tracking will be provided once the order has shipped. Please check orders at delivery for damage and note any damage on the delivery slip. Accept the package and contact us for a return.
LABOR - 12 MONTHS
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
PARTS - 60 MONTHS
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
We accept returns for items within the first 90 days of receiving your merchandise. You may return it for a prompt merchandise exchange, credit, or refund within 90 days of receiving your order. All merchandise must be returned in new condition (unused and in original factory packaging), with all original boxes (including all packaging materials), documentation, instructions, and accessories. All returns are subject to our inspection and approval. Items that are returned damaged or without proper packaging materials are subject up to a 25% restock fee. For all returns and cancellations that "shipped free" a shipping charge equal to the cost of the original shipment will be withheld from the refund. It is important to save all packaging and not destroy boxes in case of a return.
*All regular returns via UPS are free of charge. Personalized items, custom items and shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Return shipping charges on LTL items are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
To return an item for a refund or exchange, send an email to email@example.com with your order number and we will begin the return process.
Please Note: For all damage, wrong items, missing items or defects, please contact customer service right away for return or replacement instructions.