Kegco Dual Faucet Digital Commercial Undercounter Kegerator with X-CLUSIVE Premium Direct Draw Kit - Right Hinge (HK38BSC-2 )
✓ Free Shipping In The Continental USA
✓ Need Help? Contact us: email@example.com
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
✓ Exclusive discounts available!
Perfect for any bar, restaurant, or tasting room, Kegco's HK38BSC-2 Commercial Undercounter Kegerator is ETL listed and packed full of powerful and convenient performance features that make it easier than ever to dispense two kegs of beer, coffee, kombucha, or wine simultaneously. At 3200 therms, it has the most powerful compressor in its class, delivering unbeatable cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown in busy commercial environments. The wide 23-59 F temperature range makes it versatile enough to dispense many different types of beverages, and the temperature can be easily monitored and adjusted using an intuitive digital display. Suitable for both built-in and freestanding use, this keg dispenser comes complete with a high-quality dispense system and all of the commercial-grade components you'll need to tap up to two kegs.
Kegco knows that you want to serve your customers the freshest tasting beer possible, so we've included a premium draft dispense system with the HK38BSC-2 to provide you with the very best keg dispensing tools at an excellent value.
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish, this tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder coated epoxy finish in Electric Red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending on your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Double Gauge CO2 Regulator with Air Splitter
Designed to deliver reliable peak performance even in demanding commercial environments, this two product regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. The regulator has an air splitter with two shut-off valves to deliver CO2 to one or two kegs at the same pressure, a T-style adjustment valve that can be easily adjusted by hand, and a pressure release valve.
- Includes two 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 4 Worm Drive Clamps, this standard length 5 foot 5/16" I.D. blue air line/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. The air line assemblies each come with two durable stainless steel worm drive clamps.
- Includes two ergonomic D system lever handle keg couplers that can tap all domestic kegs, these commercial grade lever handle keg couplers work with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. They feature 55-psi pressure relief valves and durable stainless steel bodies. To tap a keg using these ergonomic keg couplers, simply press the lever down to tap the keg and pull it up to untap it.
- Includes a 14.5" Tall, 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower with two Perlick 630SS Faucets, this NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter dual faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel and features two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. The extra tall 14.5" height makes it easier to fill growlers and tall pint glasses. It features two Perlick 630SS faucets with an innovative design that won't stick, making them the most sanitary and reliable faucets available. The faucets, shanks, and fittings are all made of stainless steel. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts into a refrigerator using two full-width shelves that can be adjusted in 1/2" increments
- Large enough to hold most full size kegs, including Coors and Miller. Interior height is a limitation, so kegs that are taller than the standard half barrel (23.25" may not fit with the keg coupler installed. We have run into this issue with certain German kegs along with the M system coupler, but most major brands in D and S System kegs will not be an issue.
- Holds (1) full-size keg, (2) quarter slim kegs, (3) 5 gallon commercial kegs, or (3) 5 gallon home brew kegs
- Sleek black cabinet with stylish stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature between 23-59 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, wine or cold brew coffee
- Includes easy roll casters for convenient mobility
- Stainless steel guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in most kegerators
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- ETL listed for commercial use
- X-CLUSIVE premium commercial-grade dispense components include 100% stainless steel metal beer contact, two product commercial grade dual gauge regulator, corrosion-resistant electric red CO2 tank, and stainless steel drip tray
- Commercial kegerator can be built in undercounter to provide a seamless look in your bar, restaurant, or tasting room
- Forced air refrigeration ensures even cooling throughout, including directing air into the beer tower so every drop is served ice cold
- At 3200 therms, the commercial grade compressor is the most powerful in its class and delivers unbeatable cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown
- Wide 23-59 degree temperature range allows this versatile keg dispenser to serve ice cold beer or dispense wine at is ideal temperature
All large items will ship LTL freight with threshold service. Tracking will be provided once the order has shipped. Please check orders at delivery for damage and note any damage on the delivery slip. Accept the package and contact us for a return.
LABOR - 12 MONTHS
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
PARTS - 60 MONTHS
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
We accept returns for items within the first 90 days of receiving your merchandise. You may return it for a prompt merchandise exchange, credit, or refund within 90 days of receiving your order. All merchandise must be returned in new condition (unused and in original factory packaging), with all original boxes (including all packaging materials), documentation, instructions, and accessories. All returns are subject to our inspection and approval. Items that are returned damaged or without proper packaging materials are subject up to a 25% restock fee. For all returns and cancellations that "shipped free" a shipping charge equal to the cost of the original shipment will be withheld from the refund. It is important to save all packaging and not destroy boxes in case of a return.
*All regular returns via UPS are free of charge. Personalized items, custom items and shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Return shipping charges on LTL items are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
To return an item for a refund or exchange, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will begin the return process.
Please Note: For all damage, wrong items, missing items or defects, please contact customer service right away for return or replacement instructions.