Kegco Three Faucet Digital Undercounter Kegerator with X-CLUSIVE Premium Direct Draw Kit - Left Hinge (HK38BSU-L-3)
✓ Free Shipping In The Continental USA
✓ Need Help? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
✓ Exclusive discounts available!
Kegco's stylish HK38BSU-L-3 Three Faucet Digital Undercounter Left Hinge Kegerator features a versatile design, easy-to-use controls, and a high-performance dispense system that make it the very best three-tap built-in beer dispenser on the market to complete your home bar, kitchen, or game room. At 3200 therms, it has the most powerful compressor in its class, boasting unparalleled cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown. The 23-59 F available temperature range is one of the widest on the market, giving you the freedom to serve cold beer, coffee, kombucha, or even wine straight from the keg.
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish, this tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder coated epoxy finish in electric red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Premium Double Gauge CO2 Regulator with Air Distributor
The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a large hand control that makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside of the keg. This regulator comes with a three-way air distributor with three shut-off valves to deliver CO2 to up to three kegs at the same pressure.
- Includes three 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Plastic Snap Clamps each, this standard length 5 foot 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. Each air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes two D system lever handle keg couplers that can tap all domestic kegs, these commercial grade lever handle keg couplers work with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. They feature a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
- Includes a 14.5" tall, 3" diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower, this NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter triple faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with three stainless steel faucets and three 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. The extra tall 14.5" height makes it easier to fill growlers and tall pint glasses. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts into a refrigerator using 2 full-width shelves that can be adjusted in 1/2" increments
- Large enough to hold most full size kegs, including Coors and Miller. Interior height is a limitation, so kegs that are taller than the standard half barrel (23.25" may not fit with the keg coupler installed. We have run into this issue with certain German kegs along with the M system coupler, but most major brands in D and S System kegs will not be an issue.
- Holds (1) full-size keg, (2) quarter slim kegs, (3) 5 gallon commercial kegs, or (3) 5 gallon home brew kegs
- Sleek black cabinet with stylish stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature between 23-59 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the ambient temperature.
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, wine or cold brew coffee
- Stainless steel guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in most kegerators
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- Undercounter left hinge kegerator can be built into cabinetry to provide a seamless look in your kitchen or home bar
- Comes complete with premium dispense components like a 100% stainless steel contact draft tower, Premium dual gauge regulator, corrosion-resistant electric red CO2 tank, and deluxe hand pump pressurized cleaning kit
- Utilizes forced air refrigeration and an air-cooled draft tower to ensure even cooling throughout the cabinet and ice cold beer with every pour
- At 3200 therms its commercial grade compressor is the most powerful in its class and provides unprecedented cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown
- This versatile kegerator features a wide 23-59 F temperature range that makes it suitable for serving ice cold beer or dispensing wine at its ideal temperature
- Height: 34-1/8"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 25" (without Handle)
- Unit Weight: 115 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts Only): 5 Years
- Key Features
- Built-in Capable: Yes
- Security Lock: Yes
- Keg Coupler Three: Kegco KT85D-L "D" System Keg Couplers
- Regulator: Kegco LH-542 Double Gauge Regulator with Air Distributor
- CO2 Tank: Kegco B5-RED 5 lb. CO2 Tank with Red Finish
- Cleaning Kit: Kegco KPCK32 Deluxe Hand Pump Cleaning Kit
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: No
- Keg Storage Capacities
- Full Size / 1/2-Barrel: 1
- 1/4-Barrel Slim: 2
- 1/6-Barrel: 3
- 5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg: 3
- Cabinet: Black
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: No
- Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 3
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Height: 14.25"
- Diameter: 3"
- Color / Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors: 1
- Door Handle: Towel Bar AND Curved
- Field Reversible: No
- Accepts Custom Overlay Panel: No
- Cooling System
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Automatic
- Front Ventilation: Yes
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 110v/60hz
- Running Amps: 1.0 A
All large items will ship LTL freight with threshold service. Tracking will be provided once the order has shipped. Please check orders at delivery for damage and note any damage on the delivery slip. Accept the package and contact us for a return.
LABOR - 12 MONTHS
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
PARTS - 60 MONTHS
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
We accept returns for items within the first 90 days of receiving your merchandise. You may return it for a prompt merchandise exchange, credit, or refund within 90 days of receiving your order. All merchandise must be returned in new condition (unused and in original factory packaging), with all original boxes (including all packaging materials), documentation, instructions, and accessories. All returns are subject to our inspection and approval. Items that are returned damaged or without proper packaging materials are subject up to a 25% restock fee. For all returns and cancellations that "shipped free" a shipping charge equal to the cost of the original shipment will be withheld from the refund. It is important to save all packaging and not destroy boxes in case of a return.
*All regular returns via UPS are free of charge. Personalized items, custom items and shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Return shipping charges on LTL items are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
To return an item for a refund or exchange, send an email to email@example.com with your order number and we will begin the return process.
Please Note: For all damage, wrong items, missing items or defects, please contact customer service right away for return or replacement instructions.