Kegco Dual Tap ADA Undercounter Kegerator with X-CLUSIVE Premium Direct Draw Kit - Right Hinge (HK48BSA-2)
✓ Free Shipping In The Continental USA
✓ Need Help? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
✓ Exclusive discounts available!
Kegco's HK48BSA-2 Dual Faucet Digital Undercounter Kegerator combines an ADA-complaint 32" height, easy-to-use controls, and a high-performance dispense system to give you stylish and convenient beer dispensing power. This versatile keg cooler features an intuitive digital control panel that makes it easy to adjust the temperature between 32 and 50 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing you to dispense your favorite beer, coffee, or kombucha at the ideal temperature. Suitable for both built-in and freestanding use, this keg dispenser's durable stainless steel interior can hold one quarter slim keg or two 5 gallon commercial kegs and utilizes fan-forced refrigeration for reliable cooling.
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish, this tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder coated epoxy finish in Electric Red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs.
- Includes Pro Series Double Gauge CO2 Regulator with Air Splitter, this two product regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. The top gauge measures PSI, indicating how much CO2 pressure is inside of the kegs. The side gauge measures the remaining volume of CO2 gas in the tank, so you'll know when it's about time to get the tank filled. This regulator has an air splitter with two shut-off valves to deliver CO2 to one or two kegs at the same pressure, and features a large hand control that makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside of the keg.
- Includes two 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with Worm Drive Clamps, this standard length of 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. The air line assembly comes with stainless steel worm drive clamps that are easy to install and are resistant to corrosion over time.
Includes two Low Profile "D" System Keg Couplers
These low profile 2-3/8" tall couplers are the perfect keg tapping solution for kegerators with limited vertical space. They are compatible with all domestic brand "D" system Sankey kegs and are easy to use - to tap, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle. The couplers feature a nickel-plated forged brass body with a sanitary stainless steel probe, a 1/4" I.D. beer outlet barb, and a 3/8" I.D. gas input barb. A 55-psi pressure relief valve allows over-pressurized gas to escape before it can enter your keg.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Dual Faucet Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower, this NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter dual faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with two stainless steel faucets and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Includes a 12" x 7" Stainless steel Drip Tray, this beautiful polished stainless steel drip tray will keep your kegerator's countertop clean. The removable grill easily comes out for cleaning and the drip tray is dishwasher safe. It measures 12" x 7" and has a cut-out that was designed to wrap around the 3" wide draft beer column.
- Includes a Draft System Cleaning Kit, this kit has been specially designed to help you quickly and easily clean your direct draw system. It includes a one quart shatter proof plastic jar with pump and faucet coupler cleaning attachment, a faucet brush, a faucet wrench, and four 0.5 oz. packets of tap cleaner.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts into a refrigerator using 2 full-width shelves that can be adjusted in 1/2" increments
- Holds (1) quarter slim keg or (2) 5 gallon commercial kegs
- Sleek black cabinet with stylish stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature between 32-50 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the ambient temperature.
- Low 32" height is compliant with ADA requirements
- Stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in most kegerators
- Plugs into standard home outlet.
- X-CLUSIVE premium dispense components include 100% stainless steel beer contact, Pro Series double gauge regulator, corrosion-resistant electric red CO2 tank, and 1 quart cleaning kit with 2 oz. of cleaner
- This undercounter kegerator can be used built-in or freestanding, and features a low 32" height that makes it compliant with ADA requirements
- Forced air refrigeration evenly distributes cold air throughout the cabinet so there are no hot spots, and automatic defrost helps ensure easy maintenance
- Durable stainless steel interior can hold one quarter slim keg or two 5 gallon kegs, and can be converted into a regular all-refrigerator using the three included adjustable wire shelves
- Thanks to its wide 32-50 degree Fahrenheit temperature range, this versatile kegerator can serve beer, wine, kombucha, or coffee at their ideal temperatures
- Height: 32-2/3"
- Width: 23-5/8"
- Depth: 23-5/8"
- Unit Weight: 112.45 lbs.
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- Compressor (Parts Only): 5 Years
- Key Features
- Built-in Capable :Yes
- Security Lock: Yes
- Keg Coupler: Low Profile "D" System Keg Couplers
- Regulator: Double Gauge Regulator
- CO2 Tank: 5 lb. CO2 Tank with Red Finish
- Cleaning Kit: 1 Qt. Cleaning Kit with 2 oz. Cleaner
- Outdoor Use: No
- Commercial Use: No
- Keg Storage Capacities
- 1/4-Barrel Slim: Holds 1
- 1/6-Barrel: Holds 2
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Guard Rail: Yes
- Casters: Yes
- Draft Beer Tower
- Number of Faucets: 2
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Height: 12.25"
- Diameter: 3"
- Color / Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors: 1
- Cooling System
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Automatic
- Front Ventilation: Yes
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Electrical Requirements: 110 V/60 Hz
- Running Amps: 1.3 A
All large items will ship LTL freight with threshold service. Tracking will be provided once the order has shipped. Please check orders at delivery for damage and note any damage on the delivery slip. Accept the package and contact us for a return.
LABOR - 12 MONTHS
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
PARTS - 60 MONTHS
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
We accept returns for items within the first 90 days of receiving your merchandise. You may return it for a prompt merchandise exchange, credit, or refund within 90 days of receiving your order. All merchandise must be returned in new condition (unused and in original factory packaging), with all original boxes (including all packaging materials), documentation, instructions, and accessories. All returns are subject to our inspection and approval. Items that are returned damaged or without proper packaging materials are subject up to a 25% restock fee. For all returns and cancellations that "shipped free" a shipping charge equal to the cost of the original shipment will be withheld from the refund. It is important to save all packaging and not destroy boxes in case of a return.
*All regular returns via UPS are free of charge. Personalized items, custom items and shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Return shipping charges on LTL items are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
To return an item for a refund or exchange, send an email to email@example.com with your order number and we will begin the return process.
Please Note: For all damage, wrong items, missing items or defects, please contact customer service right away for return or replacement instructions.