Kegco Commercial Kombucharator Kombucha Keg Dispenser - Stainless Steel (KOMC1S-1)
✓ Free Shipping In The Continental USA
✓ Need Help? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
✓ Exclusive discounts available!
Equally at home in a trendy restaurant or your very own kitchen, the Kegco KOMC1S-1 Commercial Kombucharator has been specially designed with everything you need to dispense a Cornelius keg of kombucha, a nutritional probiotic tea packed with compounds that support your digestive and immune systems, detoxify, energize, clarify your skin, prevent disease, and elevate your mood. This kombucha dispenser is durable enough to withstand the abuse of retail environments yet small and portable enough to be ultra-convenient in residential use. It has been ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and is NSF Compliant, meeting the requirements of widely accepted safety standards for kombucha keg dispensers. Whether you're a small business owner that wants to offer delicious kombucha on tap or just a kombucha lover dreaming of enjoying your favorite beverage by the keg, the KOMC1S-1 will be perfect for you!
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 13-14 kombucha kegs depending upon your fill. 5.5" diameter, 18.25" height.
- Includes Single Gauge CO2 Regulator
This regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. The single gauge measures PSI, indicating how much pressure is inside of the keg. Adjustable output pressure is 0-60 psi. Features 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet, 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82, female CGA-320 connection, and ball valve outlet with 5/16" OD hose barb connection. Total ports include two primary 1/4" FNPT ports and two secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. This UL listed, compressed gas regulator is for use with air, CO2, and inert gases.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
Standard 5 fot length of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Nitrogen tubing made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Couplers
This set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler and works with ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in features a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. This connector already has attached the special 1/4" nut that has a 5/16" hose barb attached. The couplers are made of food grade plastic which will not corrode. There is an option to upgrade to all stainless steel ball lock couplers.
- Includes a 3" diameter Stainless Steel Draft Tower
The tower is a commercial grade single gauge, single faucet, 3" diameter stainless steel draft tower with 100% stainless steel contact. The stainless steel contact is necessary for good sanitation. This tower comes complete with a stainless steel faucet and 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included. The faucet can be upgraded to a Perlick faucet, which has less internal surface area and prevents the faucet knob from sticking.
- Keg Storage Capacities:
- One (1) Full Size / 1/2-Barrel (15.5 Gal.)
- One (1) Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel Short (7.75 Gal.)
- Two (2) 1/4-Barrel Slim (7.75 Gal.) or
- Four (4) 1/6-Barrel (5.25 Gal.)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Continuous cold air channeled through tower to ensure cold product
- Heavy-duty stanless steel top
- Built-in drip tray with drain
- Stainless steel interior walls and ceiling
- Rubber Floor Mat prevents damage to interior
- Magnetic gasket provides positive door sealing
- Self-closing door with lock
- Refrigeration system utilizes ozone friendly R134a refrigerant
- CFC-free foamed-in-place Polyurethane insulation
- Knockout for remote CO2 tank
- Stainless steel finish
- Specially designed to meet the unique requirements of dispensing Kombucha fermented tea from a keg
- Dispense system consists of stainless steel and food grade plastic to ensure cleanliness
- Durable steel construction with stainless steel top and built-in drip tray to collect spills
- Spacious interior easily holds one full size keg or up to four 5-gallon kegs
- NSF compliant and ETL sanitation listed for commercial use
All large items will ship LTL freight with threshold service. Tracking will be provided once the order has shipped. Please check orders at delivery for damage and note any damage on the delivery slip. Accept the package and contact us for a return.
LABOR - 12 MONTHS
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
PARTS - 60 MONTHS
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
We accept returns for items within the first 90 days of receiving your merchandise. You may return it for a prompt merchandise exchange, credit, or refund within 90 days of receiving your order. All merchandise must be returned in new condition (unused and in original factory packaging), with all original boxes (including all packaging materials), documentation, instructions, and accessories. All returns are subject to our inspection and approval. Items that are returned damaged or without proper packaging materials are subject up to a 25% restock fee. For all returns and cancellations that "shipped free" a shipping charge equal to the cost of the original shipment will be withheld from the refund. It is important to save all packaging and not destroy boxes in case of a return.
*All regular returns via UPS are free of charge. Personalized items, custom items and shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Return shipping charges on LTL items are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
To return an item for a refund or exchange, send an email to email@example.com with your order number and we will begin the return process.
Please Note: For all damage, wrong items, missing items or defects, please contact customer service right away for return or replacement instructions.