Kegco 15" Wide Single Tap Stainless Steel Built-In Right Hinge Kegerator Model- (VSK-15SR20)
✓ Free Shipping In The Continental USA
✓ Need Help? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
✓ Exclusive discounts available!
Enjoy ice-cold beer on tap without taking up a ton of space in your home with the new Kegco VSK15-SR20 Kegerator! This durably built beer dispenser has been designed with a slim 15" width that allows it to be built in undercounter in a very thin footprint - the perfect option to replace that old trash compactor you're not using anymore!
This Kegco kegerator features Allavino Tru-Vino cooling technology, the latest in beverage storage technology by Allavino. Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuation for the perfect pour every time, and utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation.
- Features a convenient 15" wide undercounter design that makes it the perfect built-in kegerator for space-challenged environments
- Exclusive PowerTemp cooling technology is energy efficient and delivers cold beer
- Even with it's compact design, this keg dispenser is capable of accommodating 7.75 gallon quarter slim kegs as well as 5 gallon sankey or homebrew kegs
- Kegerator comes complete with a single tap draft dispense system with 100% stainless contact components
Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
Includes Commercial Grade Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator
The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside the keg.
Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
This standard length 5 foot 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. The air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
Includes D system lever handle keg coupler that can tap all domestic kegs
This commercial grade lever handle keg coupler works with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. It features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
Includes a 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter single faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel and includes 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. The faucet, shank, and fittings are all made of 304 grade stainless steel for the ultimate in sanitation. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Matte black cabinet with stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature in range of 32°F-75°F (cold enough to dispense and warm enough to ferment)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Fan-forced cooling provides even temperatures throughout the cabinet and helps with quick temperature pulldown on a warm keg
- Blower hose direct cold air into the draft beer tower so every drop is kept cool
- Tower extension is provided to bridge the gap between the top of the kegerator and the bottom of the countertop in undercounter applications
- LED interior lighting
- Security lock
- Includes both Towel Bar and Curved door handles so you can choose the version that best matches your decor
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha or wine
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlet
|23 3/4" (25 1/4" w/ handle)
|Compressor (Parts Only)
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets
|Color / Material
|Number of Doors
|Towel Bar or Curved
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel
|115 V / 60Hz
All large items will ship LTL freight with threshold service. Tracking will be provided once the order has shipped. Please check orders at delivery for damage and note any damage on the delivery slip. Accept the package and contact us for a return.
LABOR - 12 MONTHS
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
PARTS - 60 MONTHS
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
We accept returns for items within the first 90 days of receiving your merchandise. You may return it for a prompt merchandise exchange, credit, or refund within 90 days of receiving your order. All merchandise must be returned in new condition (unused and in original factory packaging), with all original boxes (including all packaging materials), documentation, instructions, and accessories. All returns are subject to our inspection and approval. Items that are returned damaged or without proper packaging materials are subject up to a 25% restock fee. For all returns and cancellations that "shipped free" a shipping charge equal to the cost of the original shipment will be withheld from the refund. It is important to save all packaging and not destroy boxes in case of a return.
*All regular returns via UPS are free of charge. Personalized items, custom items and shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Return shipping charges on LTL items are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
To return an item for a refund or exchange, send an email to email@example.com with your order number and we will begin the return process.
Please Note: For all damage, wrong items, missing items or defects, please contact customer service right away for return or replacement instructions.