Ruvati 33 x 20 inch Fireclay Reversible Farmhouse Distressed Finish Apron-Front Kitchen Sink - Crackled White - RVL2300CR
✓ Free Shipping In The Continental USA
✓ Need Help? Contact us: email@example.com
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
✓ Exclusive discounts available!
The Fiamma FIREclay kitchen sink from Ruvati sets a new standard in home kitchen design. Handbuilt in ITALY by skilled artisans who have mastered their craftsmanship over generations, Ruvati fireclay sinks are at the pinnacle of art and form. The raw clay used in Ruvati's fireclay sinks is a unique natural white clay found only in a few regions in the world, including Italy. The clay is fired at an extemely high temperature of 2900 degrees Fahrenheit giving the solid sink exceptional strength and durability. During the process the surface of the sink fuses with the interior, giving an enamel surface that is completely resistant to chips, cracks, abrasions and scratches. These properties make Ruvati fireclay sinks a superior choice compared to alternative materials such as cast iron enamel and ceramic sinks which can easily chip or crack.
This fireclay sink comes in a unique distressed finish called Crackled White. It has the appearance of crackled white paint on an antique furniture. The distressed finish adds a lot of character to a sink that will become the centerpiece of your kitchen. The sink comes in a large size of 33" wide by 20" front-to-back giving you ample sink space. The 9" internal bowl depth makes it easy to stack dishes or clean large pots and pans. Another unique feature of the sink is the reversible design. One side is a smooth flat finish and the other side has a decorative fluted design. Based on your design preference you can choose to install the sink either way. For more than 200 years, fireclay sinks have been renowned for their strength and practicality in European kitchens and farmhouses. Ruvati's Fiamma fireclay sink now brings this timeless farmhouse classic to the modern American kitchen.
- 33 x 20 inch Fireclay Reversible Farmhouse Distressed Finish Apron-Front Kitchen Sink - Crackled White - RVL2300CR
- Made in ITALY - each sink is meticulously handcrafted by skilled Italian artisans
- Constructed of true fireclay - a special white clay that is fired at 2900 degree Fahrenheit for extreme strength and durability
- Enamel sink surface is fused to the solid fireclay in a proprietary process making the surface completely resistant to chips, abrasion or scratches
- Resistant to high temperatures, hot water, acids and common household chemicals
- Reversible: One side is smooth and flat, and the other side has a decorative fluted design, so you can decide how you want to install based on your preference
- Large bowl design: 33-inch wide and 20-inch front-to-back gives you plenty of usable space
- Extra Deep Bowl: 9 inch internal bowl depth gives ample space for all your dishes and large pots and pans
- Standard 3.5" drain opening will fit any garbage disposal unit (Due to the 1" thick fireclay bottom, you may need extended flange for your disposal)
- Exterior Dimensions: 33" (wide) x 20" (front-to-back)
- Interior Dimensions: 31" (wide) x 18" (front-to-back) x 9" (internal bowl depth)
- Minimum Base Cabinet Size (recommended): 36-inch
- Color / Finish: Crackled White
- Included in box: fireclay sink, drain assembly, installation guide
- Ruvati Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Full manufacturer's warranty included
Upon receiving your order we will vary the stock level of your item and proceed with processing your card. Once the tracking numbers are available we will issue those to you via email to the email you provided at the time of your purchase. If for some reason you do not receive the tracking information from our team within 8 days of your expected ship date, do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orders are generally shipped within 1-2 business days when in stock. We use a variety of shipping methods such as FedEx, UPS, USPS, LTL and Freight Shipping. Most orders are received within 4-7 business days after shipping depending on where in the country you are located.
Inventory levels can vary day to day. If your item goes on backorder before your product can be shipped, we will notify you prior to processing your order.
To register your Ruvati purchase, please complete the information on the following webpage: Ruvati Product Registration
All Ruvati sinks carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty for residential use. Ruvati faucets and accessories are backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
Should a customer experience any defects in materials or workmanship within the warranty period, Ruvati will repair or replace the defective product, subject to the following conditions:
- Any claim made under this warranty must include a copy of a valid proof of purchase showing the date and place of purchase
- Our obligation under this warranty is to the original purchaser only and may not be transferred
- Product replacement does not include shipping costs or labor installation costs
- Under most circumstances Ruvati will cover shipping charges to and from customers within 48 contiguous US states. Ruvati will not cover any shipping charges to customers in Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories, Canada or any other country outside of the US
- This warranty applies to residential installations only
- Ruvati reserves the right to examine any product in question and its installation prior to replacement
- If an identical replacement product is not available, Ruvati reserves the right to replace the defective product with a similar product
NOTE: Accessories such as rinse grids, cutting boards, strainers are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty relates to defects in manufacture, materials, or workmanship in a Ruvati sink or faucet supplied for installation into domestic premises in the United States. It does not extend to :
- Damage resulting from failure to maintain the product in accordance with the Care and Maintenance instructions provided with the product
- Normal wear and tear, scratches, or accidental damage
- Faults arising from improper use and/or installation
- Defects in accessories, strainers, and rinse grids
All incidental or consequential damages are specifically excluded. No additional warranties, express or implied are given, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty gives customer specific legal rights, and a customer may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
When requesting warranty replacement parts, you will need to provide:
- Dated, valid proof of purchase (payment receipt from an authorized Ruvati reseller)
- The specific part number(s) and/or part description to be replaced
In some cases,
- Ruvati will require a digital picture of the part or product to verify the defect.
- Ruvati will require delivery of the part or product for inspection of the defect
Delivery of warranty replacement parts typically take up to 10 business days. In some cases, replacement parts may not be readily available and may take up to 4-8 weeks for delivery.
After the first 30 days of product purchase, the cost of shipping replacement parts may not be covered. A customer may be charged a nominal fee for shipping.
When requesting warranty service, you will need to provide:
- An approved Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) issued by Customer Service. To start your RMA- please email us at email@example.com with the below information:
- Dated, valid proof of purchase
- A description of the problem
Items must be properly and safely packed in such a manner to prevent damage to the part or product during shipment. For your safety, please ship using an insured carrier which employs package tracking.
After warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement parts/products will be returned shipped via Standard Ground service to the customer within 48 contiguous US states free of charge. Upgraded expedited shipment is available for a fee. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, or any other countries outside of the US will be responsible for shipping charges.
Ruvati will not service received items when:
- The item is inspected and found to be not covered by the warranty
- The item is inspected and found to be damaged during shipment due to lack of proper packaging
Return shipment of such products will be at the expense of the customer
For products that are discontinued and no longer serviceable and/or replaceable, a prorated credit towards a purchase of another similar Ruvati brand product will be issued.
Items eligible for return must be initiated within 30 days from the order delivery date. For orders placed November 1st through December 15th of the current year returns must be initiated by January 31st of the following year or 30 days from the order delivery date, whichever is later.
Refunds for returns go to the original form of payment less fees that are item dependent to include, but not limited to shipping and restocking fees. For details on return shipping and fees, please contact Customer Service. Refunds processed prior to receipt of the returned item, that after inspection do not meet the conditions stated on the return authorization or communicated to our customer service representative, will result in Premier Kitchen Direct charging the refunded amount back to the existing payment method on file. We try to process refunds within 7 business days.
Prior to placing an order please refer to the product detail page for specific return information by manufacturer.
Return Conditions and Exclusions
Returnable items must arrive back in original condition. Products must be new, unused, unaltered, uninstalled, not previously laundered or assembled e.g. no cut or clipped wires, no contact with water and no writing on the shipping carton to include all original packaging and accessories. Items sold in Multiple Quantities must be returned in the minimum multiple quantity they were sold in.
- Products and packaging not in original condition will not be accepted for return.
- Any return labels must be used within 10 business days of receipt. Delayed returns may not be eligible for refund.
- Visible or concealed damage must be reported within 24 hours of receipt.
- Amazon Orders: Return requests must be submitted via Your Account on Amazon.com.
Due to the nature of some types of orders the general return policy will not apply. Some exceptions include:
- Open Box items are sold as is and are not eligible for return.
- Orders for 10 or more of the same item are subject to a 25% restocking charge. For large quantity orders it is recommended a sample is ordered first to ensure the item meets requirements.
- Items with a dollar value greater than $2,500 are subject to a 25% restocking charge.
- Orders for items that are no longer on the Premier Kitchen Direct website may not be returnable and/or may be subject to a restocking fee.
- Special Order, Customized, Personalized Items and made-to-order items are not eligible for return.
Start a Return
To start a return, you will need a return authorization. Returns will not be accepted without a return authorization. Photos of the item and packaging may be required depending on the nature of the return.
Are you missing parts or is the item lost? Contact us by email for quick resolution.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the SKU numbers of the products to be returned. You MUST include the reason why you are returning the item. If the item has damage you must also include photos of the damage. RA's cannot be started until we have all of this information.
Contact by phone at 1-800-807-6995 to speak with a customer care representative for assistance with your return request. Photos may be required depending on the reason for your return.
Our site changes daily as new products and new suppliers are added to our offerings. While we do our very best to ensure our product descriptions, prices and policy information is 100% accurate, mistakes can happen. We reserve the right not to process any order that is attached to a product with inaccurate pricing information. If an order is placed on a product with inaccurate pricing, we will notify you of the mistake and verify if you would still like to purchase that item at the corrected price.
We also reserve the right not to work with customers who are abusive to our staff. We believe our customers should be treated with respect and request that you treat our staff with respect as well.