The Grizzly - 32 Oz Double Wall Stainless Steel Flip Top Beer Growler
✓ Free Shipping In The Continental USA
✓ Need Help? Contact us: email@example.com
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
✓ Exclusive discounts available!
Kegco proudly introduces The Grizzly, the next generation of beer growlers specially designed FOR beer lovers BY beer lovers! This mighty growler boasts a heavy-duty 304 grade stainless steel construction and a generous 34 oz. capacity that make it easier than ever to take beer home from a local brewery or share your home brew at parties and gatherings. The sturdy metal handle gives you the freedom to take your favorite beverages with you on the go, and the flip-top lid is securely attached to the growler and can be quickly swung out of the way for easy filling or pouring. The sleek black finish ensures that this growler is just as stylish as it is convenient.
The Grizzly has been intelligently designed with a large 1-3/4" opening and a sloped top to help prevent beer from being agitated, so you will experience less foaming when filling and pouring. Thanks to its double wall construction, this growler is perfect for storing not only beer, but most hot and cold beverages. Whether you're purchasing this growler for your brewery or giving it as a gift at wedding parties or company events, Kegco gives you the option to customize The Grizzly with your own custom screened logo or message.
- Constructed of durable and sanitary 304 grade stainless steel with an elegant black finish
- Double wall construction (works with hot or cold beverages)
- Vacuum sealed for optimal protection against heat transfer
- Holds up to 32 oz. of your favorite draft beer or home brew
- Large 1-3/4" opening and sloped top help to reduce foam when filling and pouring by preventing beer from being agitated
- Flip top stays attached to the growler so that you won't lose the lid, and moves out of the way for easy pouring
- Features a sturdy metal handle for convenient carrying
- Add an optional custom screened logo to the growler for special occasions or events (call for details)
- With proper care (see care instructions below), this growler will provide long-lasting performance
- Diameter: 4"
- Height: 10-1/2"
- To get the most out of your Stainless Steel Growler please follow these important guidelines:
- Hand wash only with warm water & mild soap before first & subsequent uses
- Do not use bleach or abrasive cleaners
- Use only non-metallic bottle brush or preferably a bottle sponge
- Let dry thoroughly between uses and store with lid open
- Do not microwave or freeze
- Not designed for hot liquids, nonfood, or caustic, highly acidic materials
- Not guaranteed against leakage from higher than normal tap pressure
- Use for conditioning or fermenting at own risk
- Keep silicone seal away from young children
All large items will ship LTL freight with threshold service. Tracking will be provided once the order has shipped. Please check orders at delivery for damage and note any damage on the delivery slip. Accept the package and contact us for a return.
LABOR - 12 MONTHS
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
PARTS - 60 MONTHS
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
We accept returns for items within the first 90 days of receiving your merchandise. You may return it for a prompt merchandise exchange, credit, or refund within 90 days of receiving your order. All merchandise must be returned in new condition (unused and in original factory packaging), with all original boxes (including all packaging materials), documentation, instructions, and accessories. All returns are subject to our inspection and approval. Items that are returned damaged or without proper packaging materials are subject up to a 25% restock fee. For all returns and cancellations that "shipped free" a shipping charge equal to the cost of the original shipment will be withheld from the refund. It is important to save all packaging and not destroy boxes in case of a return.
*All regular returns via UPS are free of charge. Personalized items, custom items and shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Return shipping charges on LTL items are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
To return an item for a refund or exchange, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will begin the return process.
Please Note: For all damage, wrong items, missing items or defects, please contact customer service right away for return or replacement instructions.