Allavino Wide Vite II Tru-Vino 554 Bottle Dual Zone Stainless Steel Side-by-Side Wine Refrigerator 63"
✓ Free Shipping In The Continental USA
✓ Need Help? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
✓ Exclusive discounts available!
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuation, preserving and protecting your wines
- Tru-Vino technology dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels, providing the ideal environment to preserve your collection
- Digital control panels allow you to precisely set the internal temperature between 41°F and 72°F
- Smooth gliding hardwood shelves easily adjust, allowing you to customize your storage for up to 554 wine bottles
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
Dimensions: 78.5" H x 63" W x 27.5" D
Please Note: This is made up of two separate units placed side by side that will both need to be plugged in
Made up of two single zone wine refrigerators with opposite hinged doors, the Allavino Vite II 2X-YHWR305-1S20 Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology is a stylish freestanding unit that can hold up to 554 bottles. Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Easily set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panels and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance. This wine refrigerator features sturdy hardwood shelves that can be easily adjusted to fit the needs of your collection. The smooth gliding shelves allow for convenient access to every bottle without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
Dual-Zone Digital Temperature Control:
The Allavino 2X-YHWR305-1S20 has a temperature range of 41°F to 72°F, so it can be set low enough to store white wine at serving temperature and high enough for long term storage of red wine. For your convenience, the temperature is displayed on lighted digital displays that can easily be viewed through the glass without needing to open the door, and user-friendly push button controls make it easy to control the settings or turn on the cool blue LED lighting.
Easy Rolling Hardwood Shelves:
Safely store up to 554 standard sized wine bottles on the 2X-YHWR305-1S20's extra thick hardwood shelves, which each glide-out on ball bearing tracks for easy access. 18 shelves hold up to 28 standard bottles each, while the 2 bottom shelves can hold larger diameter bottles or up to 25 standard bottles. These shelves are adjustable in 1-1/4" increments to accommodate larger bottles, though this may affect your overall bottle storage capacity.
To provide additional cooling and reduce the initial cool down time by 50%, this wine cellar features an internal fan that circulates air throughout the cabinet. This fan helps to prevent large differences in temperature between the upper and lower shelves, and creates a frost-free environment that does not require defrosting.
Blue LED Interior Lights:
Unlike other wine refrigerators, which may use incandescent bulbs that create harmful hot spots that could affect your wine, the 2X-YHWR305-1S20 uses cool blue LED lighting to beautifully and safely illuminate the interior. Because these lights emit much less heat, they can be left on to show off your collection, or be set to turn on only when the door is opened.
Tinted Glass Doors with Locks:
Keep harmful light away from your wine while enjoying a spectacular view of every bottle, thanks to UV-protected glass doors that are frost and condensation-free. Worried about teenagers or room mates having easy access to your wine? These doors feature built-in key locks with two keys, taking one more worry off your mind.
- Black Cabinets with Black Framed Glass Doors and Towel Bar Handles
- Adjustable Glide-Out Shelves - Adjustable in 1 1/4" increments to allow for maximum compatibility with varying bottle sizes
- With the standard racking configuration using bottles no wider than 3", no taller than 8 1/2" at the shoulder and no taller than 11 3/4" overall, you can fit 28 bottles on each sliding shelf along with 25 bottles on the bottom stationary shelf by stacking three rows of bottles toward the back of the rack and placing two more bottles sideways in front of them.
- Low-Heat Blue LED Interior Lights - Beautifully illuminates your wine collection and makes bottle selection easy, can easily be set for continuous display
- Activated Charcoal Air Filter - Helps to prevent unwanted odors from entering the cabinet, which could penetrate the cork into your wine
- Dual Temperature Zone - Store both red or white wine
- Fan-Forced Cooling - Reduces the hot and cool spots in the unit, promoting even temperatures, yet is quiet with the door closed
- Temperature Adjustable Between 41°F and 72°F - One of the largest temperature ranges available on the market
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Unit Dimensions: 78.5" H x 63" W x 27.5" D
- Weight: 650 lbs. (325 lbs. each)
- Warranty: 1 year on Parts & Labor, 5 years parts only on compressor and sealed system
|27-1/2" (29-1/4" w/Handle)
|650 lbs. (2 units - 325.0 lbs. each)
|753 lbs. (2 units - 376.5 lbs. each)
|Compressor (Parts Only)
|Multiple / Dual Zone
|Cabinet Color / Material
|Energy Star Rated
|Wine Bottle Count
|Up to 554 Bottles
|Number of Shelves
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)
|Bottles per Shelf
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)
|Number of Doors
|Color / Material
|Stainless Steel Frame
|Accepts Custom Panel
|Tinted / UV Protective
NO WARRANTY OUTSIDE OF THE CONTINENTAL U.S. All Allavino units are covered by the following limited lifetime warranties:
Labor - 12 MonthsLimited One Year Warranty
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLimited Second Through Fifth Year Warranty
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWhat is not covered:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
We accept returns for items within the first 90 days of receiving your merchandise. You may return it for a prompt merchandise exchange, credit, or refund within 90 days of receiving your order. All merchandise must be returned in new condition (unused and in original factory packaging), with all original boxes (including all packaging materials), documentation, instructions, and accessories. All returns are subject to our inspection and approval. Items that are returned damaged or without proper packaging materials are subject up to a 25% restock fee. For all returns and cancellations that "shipped free" a shipping charge equal to the cost of the original shipment will be withheld from the refund. It is important to save all packaging and not destroy boxes in case of a return.
*All regular returns via UPS are free of charge. Personalized items, custom items and shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Return shipping charges on LTL items are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
To return an item for a refund or exchange, contact our Customer Service Department at email@example.com to initiate a return. You may call us during business hours at 1-800-807-6995 or fill out the contact us form here.
Please Note: For all damage, wrong items, missing items or defects, please contact customer service right away for return or replacement instructions.