ZLINE Wooden Wall Mount Range Hood in Antigua and Walnut - Includes 700 CFM Dual Remote Motor (321AR-RD)
✓ Free Shipping In The Continental USA
✓ Need Help? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed!
✓ Exclusive discounts available!
ZLINE 30 in. 700 CFM Designer Series Wooden Wall Mount Range Hood (321AR-RD-30) has a modern design and built-to-last quality that would make it a great addition to any home or kitchen remodel. This hood’s high-performance 4-speed motor will provide all the power you need to quietly and efficiently ventilate your kitchen while cooking. The blower for this hood is remotely installed to provide powerful venting with significantly reduced noise. Modern features, including built-in lighting and dishwasher-safe stainless steel baffle filters for easy clean-up, will make using this hood a simple, enjoyable experience for years to come. ZLINE Hoods are ETL Listed and have one of the easiest installations in the industry. Includes a 24 in. chimney with elegant crown molding for ceilings up to 9.5 ft. (must be custom cut to appropriate height) and a 61 in. Chimney Extension (not included) is available for ceilings up to 12.5 ft. ZLINE stands by all products with its Manufacturer Parts Warranty.
This hood contains many unique features, such as:
• Dishwasher-safe stainless steel baffle filters
• Built-in LED lighting
• High performance 4-speed motor
• Includes chimney
ZLINE Range Hoods are designed to fit the majority of kitchens right out of the box. Some kitchens with shorter ceilings do need a shortening kit or an extension kit depending on ceiling height. All our stainless steel hoods come with two telescoping chimneys to ensure the perfect fit. For our Designer Series hoods, we provide a one-piece chimney that can be cut to size.
Brand: ZLINE Kitchen and Bath
- 321AR-30 Dimension: 30/36/42/48 in. W x 22 in. D x 17.5 in. H
- 6" Outlet for for 30" model and 8" Outlet for 36" and above. (Transition piece with backdraft damper to round ducting included).
- Charcoal filters (not included) available for ductless/ recirculating options.
- Model No. 321AR
Once your order is placed with us you will receive a confirmation email with all of your order details. If you receive your confirmation email that means our system has properly processed your purchase and has pre-authorized your credit card. We will then submit your order to our team to determine if your item is still in stock for immediate packaging and shipping. If for some reason your item happens to be out of stock or on backorder, we will reach out to you prior to processing your payment with the expected ship date to verify your permission for late product arrivals.
Upon receiving your order we will vary the stock level of your item and proceed with processing your card. Once the tracking numbers are available we will issue those to you via email to the email you provided at the time of your purchase. If for some reason you do not receive the tracking information from our team within 8 days of your expected ship date, do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage to your product or its packaging material, you should make note of it while signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please note the damage with the carrier and on the package and send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact the manufacturer to organize the product return as well as a new shipment of the same item.
- Limited Lifetime warranty on Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Brass burners naturally form a patina and deeper brass hue to protect the burners from corrosion. This is an expected oxidation process and will not be covered by the limited lifetime warranty.
- Ranges, Rangetops & Cooktops- 1 year parts and service & lifetime burners.
- Range Hoods- 3 year parts and lifetime motor.
- Wall Ovens- 1 Year Parts
- Dishwashers - 1 year parts, full warranty
- Microwaves- 2 year parts
- Sinks, Faucets & Shower Systems - Limited lifetime warranty.
For additional information on the manufacturer warranty, visit https://zlinekitchen.com/warranties.
Your Zline products can be registered here.
Zline Return Policy
ZLINE Kitchen and Bath products may be returned for a refund of the purchase price within 60 days from the delivery date. Please note, all returns are subject to shipping costs back to the manufacturer. These costs will be deducted from the customer’s total refund amount.
All returns and refunds are subject to and dependent on the following: ● Shipping charges for ZLINE products are as follows:
○ Parcel orders up to $300: $50 return shipping fee
○ Parcel orders over $300: $100 return shipping fee
○ Freight shipments up to 299 pounds: $200 return shipping fee ○ Freight shipments of 300-399 pounds: $300 return shipping fee ○ Freight shipments of 400-499 pounds: $400 return shipping fee ○ Freight shipments over 500 pounds: $500 return shipping fee
- Returns for refunds requested before 30 days from the delivery date are subject to the shipping charges outlined above. Returns after 30 days face an additional 20% restocking fee based off the original purchase price.
- Returns will only be accepted for a maximum of 60 days from the delivery date. Customers must inspect their ZLINE product upon arrival for damage in order to process a return or replacement within this timeframe.
- If products arrive damaged or defective, ZLINE will exchange them free of charge and arrange a prompt replacement. Please note, photographs and/or videos clearly showing damaged or defective products are required to process a replacement. Box damage does not count. The box must be opened and clear evidence of product damage needs to be apparent.
- Products should be opened and inspected upon delivery and any damage should be reported immediately. Damage claims reported after 5 days are subject to denial. ● Under no circumstances may products be replaced or returned after installation. ● All returns are subject to inspection and additional fees if returned unusable or damaged due to improper packing, installation, and/or modification in any way. Items must be in new condition and in original packaging to qualify for a full refund. ● Accessories such as chimneys, extensions, crown moldings, trim kits, etc., are not eligible for returns.
Prior to shipping, all products from ZLINE Vendor Premier Kitchen Direct are individually inspected to verify that they leave our facility in brand-new condition. We re-package all our products well so they arrive on your doorstep undamaged. If your item arrived damaged or defective, we are happy to arrange for a prompt replacement. However, we do not accept exchanges or returns on damaged product once the product has been installed or used. Contact our Customer Care Department at 1-800-807-6995 or info@premierkitchendirect within 48 hours of delivery of a damaged item to discuss replacement.
Before installing your unit, please test the item(s) for proper functionality by plugging it into the wall and testing the fan and lights. If unit does not work, please contact customer service right away.
Freight return policy:
- When you sign for delivery, even if the package appears only slightly damaged, please write "Package Damaged." If the package looks significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. In this case, please notify us so that we can expect the return shipment. Once the package returns to us we will send you a new one right away.
- If you have already accepted the package and notice missing or damaged parts, please contact us right away and we will ship replacement parts free of charge. We usually only have a 48-hour window to file freight claims. If we cannot replace the parts, our carrier will pick up the original package and we will send you a full replacement.
- If your product has a manufacturer's defect, we can either replace the defective part, or, if necessary, the entire unit.
All returns must have return authorization from Premier Kitchen Direct prior to return shipment. Shipping charges, customs duties, brokerage fees, and local taxes, are not refundable. Special-order items or altered items cannot be returned.